• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Attendant KCM thread.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, cause the FA who pulled the chute and jumped out of the airplane with the beer was working for a regional...and the FA who started screaming that the airplane was not safe to fly was working for a regional...and the ones that were smuggling coke from Puerto Rico were working for a regional...NOT!!!

There are always exceptions to the rule, but in my experience, someone who has more to lose will (usually) steer clear of jeopardizing their employment.

Incidentally, the two issues you are talking about contribute absolutely NOTHING to the discussion as it pertains to KCM. They didn't smuggle something through security that would get the program shut down, they simply wigged out on the job, as did a PILOT recently.

The last issue you raise is valid, however I can name a couple Eagle pilots who were caught smuggling drugs up from SJU to MIA as well as your F/A's.

Point being, there are always stupid people in every group. I will, however, continue to maintain that people with more to lose (high-income careers for their education level) will err on the side of good judgment more often that those with less to lose (more or less than they'd make selling phones at Verizon).

YMMV

If they want to include FAs. Won’t be too long that sky cap, wheelchair pusher, gate agent, rampers wants to be part of the KCM program too

It's funny how this CASS and KCM is taking years you know it really shouldn't.

That's anything that our Federal Gov't gets its hands on!! Wait until they start managing and running health care, You'll have to wait 5 years for routine procedures!!

Just look at Amtrack, the US Postal Service and TSA, three outfits run by the Federal Gov't!

Probably the plan by TSA. Open the program up to everyone with a pulse and just wait for the stuff they catch coming thru the door.

Then shut the whole thing down holding up all the crap they 'caught people with'.

Good for the F/A's. They deserve it as much as we do and that's less waiting in line for passengers.

No, we don't need to let chair pushers, et al through on KCM/CASS--they're not crew on an a/c. Sheese...you lose your credibility when you make comments like that. I think "Dirk" is just pissy b/c he's lost some of his "status" and can't believe someone thinks FA's are actually professionals, too. Dirk--take your 4 posts and sit back, listen and learn something.

No, we don't need to let chair pushers, et al through on KCM/CASS--they're not crew on an a/c. Sheese...you lose your credibility when you make comments like that. I think "Dirk" is just pissy b/c he's lost some of his "status" and can't believe someone thinks FA's are actually professionals, too. Dirk--take your 4 posts and sit back, listen and learn something.

ha ha ha

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back