• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Attendant KCM thread.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No one calls it a CE 152. At least not if they're a pilot. But then again, many guys and gals use their aircraft flown on herebas a joke or something deliberately underestimating their real world experience so I always take it with a grain of salt...

If memory serves the abbreviation for Convair is CV but I never flew one so take that with a grain of salt (and tequila and lime) too.

No one calls it a CE 152. At least not if they're a pilot. But then again, many guys and gals use their aircraft flown on herebas a joke or something deliberately underestimating their real world experience so I always take it with a grain of salt...

If memory serves the abbreviation for Convair is CV but I never flew one so take that with a grain of salt (and tequila and lime) too.

At a major airline we need our FA's to deal with the low life, slimy people wearing their wife beater t-shirts so we don't have to. I know at Mesa your job is to handle the bags of those scumbags but at a major we stay in the cockpit and do the flying stuff.

Last edited:
This will last as long as it takes for the first FA "drug mule" to get caught during a random check.

The last airline person I've heard of transporting drugs was a UAL pilot a few years ago. I sure hope some idiot pilot doesn't use KCM to do the same and ruin it for all of us. Remember if it weren't for the genious's like the AWA pilots and the NWA pilots in the past we wouldn't have to pee in bottles or blow in machines.

At a major airline we need our FA's to deal with the low life, slimy people wearing their wife beater t-shirts so we don't have to. I know at Mesa your job is to handle the bags of those scumbags but at a major we stay in the cockpit and do the flying stuff.

Wait.... you mean that YOU have those sort of customers too?! General Lee says it's only Southwest Airlines that "those type" of passengers fly on. He swears that all the "real" airlines have passengers that all wear suits and ties, probably bowler hats and spats as well, and of course, perfect manners and gentle demeanors.

Damn... Hoodwinked by the General again; I just knew I should stop believing his crap...

Bubba

The last airline person I've heard of transporting drugs was a UAL pilot a few years ago. I sure hope some idiot pilot doesn't use KCM to do the same and ruin it for all of us. Remember if it weren't for the genious's like the AWA pilots and the NWA pilots in the past we wouldn't have to pee in bottles or blow in machines.

We pee in the bottle because a couple of Amtrak train drivers........

Wait.... you mean that YOU have those sort of customers too?! General Lee says it's only Southwest Airlines that "those type" of passengers fly on. He swears that all the "real" airlines have passengers that all wear suits and ties, probably bowler hats and spats as well, and of course, perfect manners and gentle demeanors.

Damn... Hoodwinked by the General again; I just knew I should stop believing his crap...

Bubba

Hi Bubba! The only people dressed nicely are employees non-revving because of the company travel pass rules. We were the only ones on the flight to Bermuda wearing long pants! I demoted the General to Private a long time ago but she might slowly work her way up to General again if she puts out.

Wait... I work for Mesa? Who knew... :lol:

;)

How much union dues have the FA's ponied up for KCM to date?

I don't know. How much in union dues have the SWAPA, IPA, APA, and IBT pilots ponied up for KCM to date?

You guys are sad. I'm happy for the FAs. They shouldn't have to put up with the indignity of the TSA security lines anymore than we should.

Latest resources

Back