• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight 93 Movie

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just hope its not like that cheesy TV one. The one where they made it a gay hero theme. You know, the queer was supposedly the hero.:rolleyes:

My girlfriend doesnt understand why I watch the 9/11 stuff on the History channel when they come on. I dont want to forget the anger, pain and sadness we all felt that day. Not that I dwell on it of course, but I think we as a country owe it to the crews and passengers and civilians that lost their lives that day. Is there anyone that didn't know anyone who died that day? Especially in the Northeast? So, for them I remember. Just my two cents...

Supposedly the director visited with all of the victims families of that flight for their input/consent in making the movie.

When are they going to make a movie about the 100000 civilians killed by osama bush? I cant wait for that to come out,...wait...are they going to make a movie about the US abuse of war prisoners? What about a movie about Hiroshima, Nagasaki?

I for one dont care.

I could care less about 911 since it didnt affect me any nor did it provide for food for my family. Every 911, i got to a peace rally that talks about the killing of ALL victims of bad leadership and terrorists.

pookie said:
movie about the US abuse of war prisoners? What about a movie about Hiroshima, Nagasaki?

I for one dont care.

I could care less about 911 since it didnt affect me any nor did it provide for food for my family. Every 911, i got to a peace rally that talks about the killing of ALL victims of bad leadership and terrorists.

About the first quoted paragraph:

Abuse of war prisioners......read some history you idiot, concentrate on US P.O.W.'s and their treatment under the Japanese and Vietnamese. The Japanese killed most of their P.O.W.s' In Vietnam torture was the order of the day...not the "standing naked on a box" type of torture either...the real peel your skin off type.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima? Well lets see here, either nuke them or lose 1,000,000 U.S. servicemen in the invasion of the mainland, the Japanese losses were expected to be 10,000,000 in both civilians and military......as it stands about 100,000 died in the two attacks........about 11,000,000 less than expected doing it conventionally. Considering that Japan, Italy, and Germany started a war that killed over 50 million people worldwide your apparant sympathy toward the folks of those countries during the early 40's says loads about your character. I bet you were one of those loonies that wanted to pay Japan repairations for the use of the a-bomb too huh?

Your second quoted line:

Since you do not care...there is a very good chance that your grandfather would have been killed in the invasion, or at least many of your family that were in service then(in WWII most families had 50% or so of the male family members serving). Also be sure to send a letter to all the 9/11 families and tell them that you do not care.......Current US actions in Iraq will be judged in turn(depends on the end result after U.S. troops have left), but as far as 9/11, remember that more US citizens were killed on that day than were killed on December 7 1941. You're comparison of military action then and now is laughable and an insult to all that died from 1939 to 1945 to make sure you did not grow up speaking german, doing the goosestep, killing POW's burning jewish people, and impailing Chinese babies on bayonets for sport. (All actions commited by the Nazi's and Imperial Japan during the war)

You don't actually think that a terrorist gives a crap what your political views are do you? You are an infidel to them, simply a lamb to be slaughtered.......

Last edited:
I think you smoked too much kerosene fluid. Can you give me a difinitive study where 1 million US troops would have died if they invaded japan? Some neo-con made it up and uneducated people like you believe in it. Japan bombs Pearl Harbour (military target), the US retaliates by bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki (civilian targets). Three hundred miles northwest was a military base with zero civilians and the US decided to bomb a civilian city instead.

The US involvement in the middle east was a precursor of 911. We should have been smarter and thus people died because of the US's policies. We dont have noone to blame but ourselves and our governements for a lack of moral leadership.

How many more civilians does Hitler (Bush) have to kill? I had a mother of a dead US soldier on my flight recently, and i felt so sorry for her. The ironic thing is that she said Bush killed her son and i agree with her. I know of many soldiers who hate the US occupation and its imperialistic motives. I am just surprised that neocons like yourself continue to support a depost leader much like bin laden and hitler.

We need to impeach Bush and Rumsfeld. THere was a general that is calling for the impeachement yesterday. We need to try Bush in world court for genocide.

Latest resources

Back