• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex's Response?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was wondering if everything is going to be addressed by flexjet cab?

I see days off and money but what about 1st and last day start and finish, increased health costs, disturbed duty, per diem and/or hotel for dfw base in training.
Just wondering

Not worth it.

Last edited:
Falcon
You sir are a Walter Mitty. You are as clueless as they come but I'm sure I can find several pilots from FlexJet that would be happy to take you out to the shed and "educate you". I hope for your family's sake you develop better self-stewardship or this will be a terrible career choice for you. By the way - nice piston time!

Falcon-

Here's an answer to your question. We netjet pilots stayed to fight and raise the bar to the industry.

We stayed we fought and we got what we wanted. We've moved one step up the ladder and we're still climbing. We are now going to enforce the contract the company agreed to.

Did we whine and complain? Maybe in your eyes. In our eyes and for those of us on the front line we were fighting for our families and yours.

Nice.

Cosmo- Yeah, You got me. You A__Man.:nuts:

Vette-There's only ONE way to get a complete contract vs. what we will probably get in little over a week. Just check the YES box and mail it in.

Flydog-Do we call one of you or all of y'all to get an issue on the table? Or maybe we should get a six sigma project started.:rolleyes:

S-Butts-I'm sure that your glad you left when you did. Risky move, paid off. Good luck to ya.

Diesel- Congrats. And, keep on keepin' on. :beer:

Falcon- I'm glad I missed your post. It looks like you had to edit the darn thing. Don't be scared. We like hearing from all you BONEHEADS.:puke:

Hey "NEWFLEX", where'd you go?

I bet you NEWFLEX got fired or told to stfu cause they knew who it was. Necro list out what you think we'll get from management--I'm being serious now!

Necromonger said:
Falcon- I'm glad I missed your post. It looks like you had to edit the darn thing. Don't be scared. We like hearing from all you BONEHEADS.:puke:
quote]

Necro, I essentially stated that if you hate it that bad then leave. And since I also proved my point that there are those here that are mental midgets, and have to launch personal attacks, I decided to remove my original post because it was just not worth it. I wonder though if those who are so anti company and pro union are posting on your blue belly? Either way, we will see some ones responses regarding the big meeting here I am sure.

Fly Safe.

Latest resources

Back