Flex's new bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember That!

Ok, take anyone who is or who you may consider to be in management and retract their votes. Then what? It passes 170-22? That's still overwhelming.

Of the people that voted!

Not when compared to the total number of pilots eligible to vote.

Just sayin'.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
Can't we all just get along boys!:laugh:

I have a feeling that the Teamsters aren't very big fans of Reagan.

One Huuunddreeed Years!!!!

Incredible!!!

Wait!? 14 minus 34...or is it 36? Carry the 1...????

Oh hell! Never mind.

100 years sounds good.

I mean if overwhelming is 60%, surely 78, or even 80 years must pretty much be 100 years.

60%? It passed with 90%.

Of the people that voted!

Not when compared to the total number of pilots eligible to vote.

Just sayin'.

When does everyone vote on anything? And in a lot of cases it has no effect on some, such as those that are staying in the primary bases. The new rules don't apply to them.

A boy & his parents were driving to Granny's house. The boy says, "Daddy, I'm hungry." Dad knows it's the dinner hour and has been eyeing the billboards for restaurants. Smiling, he asks, "Did you wanna stop for dinner?" Billy replies, "Yes, I do." Seeing more signs down the highway, he then asks, "Billy, would you like McDonalds or Burger King." Billy yells, "McDonalds! McDonalds!" Daddy joins in and Billy adds, "You're the best Daddy in the whole world!"

Get it? He has to get dinner anyways - he's waiting for the right exit. Billy only has the semblance of a choice. He's happy, he shuts the ?^*% up, & Daddy doesn't have to take a nip from his flask.

We could end the story here, but there's more: Daddy makes the exit and Mommy notices a "Vegan & Vegetable Smoothie" shack. Sensitive about her weight and knowing fast food tastes like cardboard, she asks Billy, "How about a sauerkraut and Brussel sprout smoothie instead? I think that's much more healthier for us!" Devastated, Billy sits in the back pouting, his arms folded, wishing they were already at Granny's house. Daddy rolls his eyes but doesn't say a word 'cause Billy is her responsibility.

See? Billy already voted. He was ready to plow into that Happy Meal like Germans through Poland. But at the last moment, everything was suddenly changed.

Until you have a binding contract, your "say" is a front. It's Mommy & Daddy's rules, only.

dam that's funny

Is that all you got?

What more do I need?

we didn't get to vote either way on our 401k. Ricci just took it. I'm happy that you get more bases, lets be real, it doesn't cost the company any more to open up bases. Ricci is playing FLex against FO. Were being whipsawed. The only difference is FO (and some Flex) pilots see it plain as day

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back