• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex's new bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is true that DW has been good for Flexjet and some of Flexjet's practices are being implemented at FLOPs. Why would you not welcome that considering that I've never heard any of you say anything good about your leadership.

Wouldn't disagree with change being good, look forward to positive change. I believe it's gotten very contentious towards us in the OCC with that group and their hatred for pilots. Unfortunately I have not seen or heard of any practices that are being changed that affect flying the line.

I heard that he said that she said he didn't say that....I know it's true....because that person over there told me it's true.Please wake up and pay attention.

And I suppose you would still believe in Santa Clause and the Easter bunny too if someone told you Right?...because you were told they were real! Please wake up and pay attention. Come on now.

Look bashing is all relative to whoever is saying and listening. One could be a proud employee and the other could be a proud employee and misinterpret words for emotion it happens all the time. Neither one of those guys falls into a category for bashing their own company in public. Instead of creating in-fighting and animosity( because that's what you have done) come together and strengthen the two. The truth is both managements are working together to do just that and that is TRUE whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
I'm awake and paying attention. Let's suppose he said everything she said that he said, word for word. What's the big deal? It is true that DW has been good for Flexjet and some of Flexjet's practices are being implemented at FLOPs. Why would you not welcome that considering that I've never heard any of you say anything good about your leadership.

She might be good for flex, today, but tmro we could have sherringa back, and then what? That's why I prefer written rules. like an insurance policy.

Last edited:
Written rules are good. Next your need to be able to enforce those rules. That's why the in-house wouldn't work and the 20 page has no enforcement mechanism except going to court.

And I suppose you would still believe in Santa Clause and the Easter bunny too if someone told you Right?...because you were told they were real! Please wake up and pay attention. Come on now.

Look bashing is all relative to whoever is saying and listening. One could be a proud employee and the other could be a proud employee and misinterpret words for emotion it happens all the time. Neither one of those guys falls into a category for bashing their own company in public. Instead of creating in-fighting and animosity( because that's what you have done) come together and strengthen the two. The truth is both managements are working together to do just that and that is TRUE whether you like it or not.

Ok, then drop the teamsters.

the thread title is about bases... any news not about FO's unions or what someone overhead at 31 flavors about Ferris's health that might actually pertain to bases?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back