• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex's Good, bad, and uglier>.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Profrac...yeah, it was a total mistake on my part to forget to turn off the cell phone, and I didn't answer it, but it did wake me up and I promptly turned it off. When I woke up around 10am PST, I ate breakfast and talked to the other pilot. We were empty going home (I had a day off the next day before FlightSafety), so I told him we weren't leaving until we were ready.

This is one of the main reasons I'm trying to get on with a fractional. I know 7/7 or whatever is tough, however it sure beats the old goat I'm playing with right now. How do you like the idea of, "Well you're on call from 8am until 6pm but we can call you at 3pm for a trip 'cuz you really weren't on duty even if the trip goes for 10 hours duty". WHAT??? I've called them on it and get stumped by the CP because how could we make money if we weren't flexible? Get me the f outta here!

If I knew then...

I see it like this. Do your research on both and then decide where you want to work. Choose the lesser of two evils. If you want to be part of a union, go to NJA. If you don't want a union go to Flex. Don't come over here and try to change my happiness because I chose to not be affiliated with unions any longer. I think they all suck.

Latest resources

Back