Flexjet side deal mediation attempt?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1folinepilot

Just when we thought we had seen it all, now there is a group of idiots with Phenom Phill trying to arrange their own mediation for the pilots! Phenom Phill and his FOK buddies do not speak for me or any of the pilots at Flex/Flops and need to STFU and stop trying to derail our hard earned futures for their own personal gain. This BS has gone on long enough and is stopping now.

The IBT1108 speaks for me!

So YOU choose to live your professional life on your knees. Good luck with that. You seem to naively beleave this management team has you and your family's best interest in mind. This mismanagement team is after only one thing and it's to lower costs at Flex, just like they tried to do at Options. Wake up.

Cabbie, I hope when this is over we can be friends, but I'm sorry, I can't do it. I'm going to give my life's blood, even if it ruins my name to decertify.

El has fallen prey to the yam scam. Throw enough lies and misinformation against the wall and some will stick. It has stuck on him.

El has fallen prey to the yam scam. Throw enough lies and misinformation against the wall and some will stick. It has stuck on him.

Would that be the same yam scam that has a few extremely gullible IGMs blaming the union for things the company is actually doing?

What I find most frustrating about the latest round of desperation fueled petitions is that some of the guys at it's nexus are people who readily admit they don't read anything and/or depend on other people's interpretation of the facts for their evidence.

If you are going to threaten my livelihood by doing Kenn Ricci's dirty work at least have the ********************ing respect of researching the evidence for yourself. But then again if you did, you wouldn't be doing his dirty work.

Is a few seniority numbers lost really worth the destruction of 500+ careers? Talk about selfish and short sighted. Respectfully el raton I didnt see you bitching about protecting the seniority of pilots above you (of which I am one) when you jumped off the ship in the kool-aid waters of red label.

Remember, in Kenn Ricci's world if you are not one of his favored 10% then you are collateral damage. It's in his psychopathic manifesto/book.

The hypocrisy is stunning. I'm on record with my lack of enthusiasm and faith in some of our leadership but it's not exactly like I stepped up to the plate so there's not a lot of room to complain. So even more stunning is the rally cries to muck this all up at the 11th hour is coming from people who obviously do have the time, courage or desire to stand up and lead. And you choose to lead by stabbing 500 plus non IGM pilots in the back by threatening to decertify, prolong arbitration and guarantee us a raw deal?

******************** you.

El good luck with that, the petition ultimately will change nothing. However it does show us one thing, just exactly how little support you guy's attempting to decert this union actually have.

I'm happy with the petitions for exactly that reason! They show (once you remove the fake names who signed) less than 25% support for this nonsense.

Latest resources

Back