• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet shake up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no one really cares what you think. A lot of pilots are out of work and maybe more will be out of work yet you care about what im talking about?

Everyone knows that when a upper manager is fired or quits they take a huge settlement payout.

Re-visit your priorities. or just stop posting, it makes you sound really ignorant.

OK...I'll take that under consideration when you stop make crazy comments.

...do really think that somebody got $50 million?

I'm probably older than you and I'm trying to help the next generation not buy the slop you're trying to sell...unions aren't the answer and neither is bad mgmt. The world has changed and pilot have to adjust...

...and more ...I was talking over drinks and girls the other night to a guy who retired from the US post office and he agreed we didn't need his former company any more. But he kept asking how are we going to take care of all the employees...I said they should go apply at FedEx or UPS and try to make an honest living...

BTW...has anybody ever met a postal worker or IRS employee in a social setting, other than me?

OK...I'll take that under consideration when you stop make crazy comments.

...do really think that somebody got $50 million?

I'm probably older than you and I'm trying to help the next generation not buy the slop you're trying to sell...unions aren't the answer and neither is bad mgmt. The world has changed and pilot have to adjust...

...unions aren't the answer and neither is bad mgmt. Unfortunately, if you have the latter, you must have the former to counteract. I am hoping to avoid both for the next 15-17 years.:beer:

What did Fred do for Flexjet, really? Remember all the grandiose fleet plans and all the TV spots on how Flexjet flying was up over 100%? How could anyone believe ANYTHING this corporate lackey had to say? He did NOT deliver anything that was planned other than layoffs. You can't spin his departure as anything but positive for the employees. Maybe he'll pop up as ceo of playgirl magazine where he will be revered.

Latest resources

Back