• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet shake up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the press release, they forgot the line "Mr. Reid indicated he wanted to spend more time with his family..."

The whole thing screams Involuntary Separation!

With 7 years of financial experience at the company Ms. White should know the internal workings of Flex, the question is, can she handle the external business?

It'll take a while to see how it works out.... but this is Flight Info where immediate results just aren't fast enough, so if she hasn't bought out Net Jets by the weekend we can all conclude she wasn't up to the job!

Last edited:
The whole thing screams Involuntary Separation!

With 7 years of financial experience at the company Ms. White should know the internal workings of Flex, the question is, can she handle the external business?

It'll take a while to see how it works out.... but this is Flight Info where immediate results just aren't fast enough, so if she hasn't bought out Net Jets by the weekend we can all conclude she wasn't up to the job!

I think you are correct...but your timing is too aggressive.

So the higher up figured FR out.

Heard he gets 200 hours per year for the next five years as part of his retirement.

Last edited:
A friend of mine knows a guy who saw someone who heard from a lineman that Ms. White may have been seen landing in CMH. But my cousins neighbor's third grade techer's son-in-laws college rommate saw her going into the FO building in Cleveland at the same time. And at the same very moment, I read that she was meeting with XOJet's former executives.

Wow - 3 sightings at the same time.

A friend of mine knows a guy who saw someone who heard from a lineman that Ms. White may have been seen landing in CMH. But my cousins neighbor's third grade techer's son-in-laws college rommate saw her going into the FO building in Cleveland at the same time. And at the same very moment, I read that she was meeting with XOJet's former executives.

Wow - 3 sightings at the same time.

No.. you got it wrong, the XO jet people were in Cleveland at the time with her!

Hopefully this is the first step of many "retiring's" towards the top at Flex. Fred should switch to politics where promising the world and delivering NOTHING is revered and encouraged. He WAS FIRED, plain and simple. A retirement would entail a lavish party and a memo from Pierre stating what great accomplishments Fred had achieved but, that's not the case here now is it folks? What we had was an overnight firing, which is appropriate and ironic considering how Fred himself deals with "right sizing" to his own employees. Enjoy your tree house while watching and fantasizing about the Goonies you now insignificant little man.

being fired and walking out the door with 50 million dollars....

maybe the employees should have employment contracts too.

Latest resources

Back