• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Scamagement Redefines Lying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
any other details of interest in the stick all your hands in the BS? I wasn't able to listen to the meeting I was busy taking a nap.

However he did allude to the fact that they could end up with something similar. He did not say that the arbitrator would not change anything.

Well we'll have to wait for transcripts because that's exactly what he said; it is not the arbritrators job to dictate to him how to run his business.

Kenn has a hard-on for an SFO program and will get it one way or another. It is the entire premise of his book. So yes the book is utter BS in some ways but even when he lies in print (like salary disclosures) it tells you so much about what drives him. Kenn is a control freak and not even a federal judge let alone a puny arbitrator will reign him in - that was the message from that question.

Kenn only wants 10-20% as his sycophantic idol worshippers though. Why is in his book. And those spots are already filled with old Options. So if I were a Red Label guy/gal, I'd start to think long and hard about how Ricci will twist the SLI and whatever the arbritrator decides to right the ship back to his vision.

What is the definition of scumbag?

I heard most of it while I was taking a dump. He was glad Uber doesn't work in aviation... because they go after the low end, so no worries from them. He went on to talk about what the arbitrator can and cannot do. I didn't know he could tell the arbitrator what to do. And last but not least, the subject of salaries. He claims that will be dealt with under section 6, "and we are not there yet." The day of fair pay will never happen unless he is forced.

If this MCBA isn't good, there will be no Section 6, he's not negotiating now, why would he all of a sudden negotiate Section 6

He will continue to lower the morale. What many of the Flex pilots haven't figured out yet is, he will suck out the goodwill and your love of flying. It doesn't have to be that way, but that's the way he wants it. We had LX tail #'s that became known as Lowered Expectations. Next he used FL tail #'s that became known as Further Lowered. How can he claim we are going after NetJets when he keeps aiming for his own feet?

Yea that one still rattles my brain, the "Going after NetJets" concept. How does he really, or does he really think he can go after NJ. Were smaller than we were 18 years ago RTA/FLOPS , and were smaller than we were 2 years ago RTA/FLOPS/FLEX. I heard that we lost 100 pilots (FLEX/FLOPS) since the SLI list was published. I have also heard that we have a lot of over 60 pilots (FLEX/FLOPS), maybe 200 or so, so in the next 5 years how many will we loose? Also how about the 40-50 VSeperation guys.

Yea that one still rattles my brain, the "Going after NetJets" concept. How does he really, or does he really think he can go after NJ. Were smaller than we were 18 years ago RTA/FLOPS , and were smaller than we were 2 years ago RTA/FLOPS/FLEX. I heard that we lost 100 pilots (FLEX/FLOPS) since the SLI list was published. I have also heard that we have a lot of over 60 pilots (FLEX/FLOPS), maybe 200 or so, so in the next 5 years how many will we loose? Also how about the 40-50 VSeperation guys.

Prior to the VSP date of 4/30, Flexjet alone had lost 10% of its pilots since the merger in December, 2013. I don't know the exact number of VSP takers but I think it's around 25, which is another 7-8%.

There has been 62 pilots leave. Some took the VSP and some just walked. Why would a PIC with 17 years in just walk out with less than 1 hour prior to a live leg? I think this place has a morale problem.

I think you will see more of that hopefully. Anyone leaving should do it that way. When it costs them money then and only then will they take notice.

Latest resources

Back