• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Scamagement Redefines Lying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aaaaaaannnnnnd it was pathetic. Whole lotta nothing.

From watching the advertisements for the Red Label program I noticed that they were using the music from the Rolling Stones song "Sympathy for the Devil"

My question is who is the ad referring to as being the devil?

Is it our customers or is it our management? :confused:

I found it interesting toward the end he chose to state what is and is not the arbitrators job regarding red label: basically in his opinion (stated as fact) the arbitrator has absolutely no right or role in defining anything about Red Label.

However, if they can't come to an agreement regarding seniority structure, pay and other items isn't that exactly what the arbitrator will decide? Furthermore, if the union does a good job exposing it as a union busting scheme and proving the fact it is not inherently different from regular line or even a choice for customers, won't the house of cards fall?

I found it interesting toward the end he chose to state what is and is not the arbitrators job regarding red label: basically in his opinion (stated as fact) the arbitrator has absolutely no right or role in defining anything about Red Label.

However, if they can't come to an agreement regarding seniority structure, pay and other items isn't that exactly what the arbitrator will decide? Furthermore, if the union does a good job exposing it as a union busting scheme and proving the fact it is not inherently different from regular line or even a choice for customers, won't the house of cards fall?

However he did allude to the fact that they could end up with something similar. He did not say that the arbitrator would not change anything.

I also found it curious that he read the rest of the questions almost verbatim but on that one he paraphrased it!

Didn't get to see the Q&A part.

Speaking of Red Label, you've foot to love the ad at the top of the page.

Coincidence?

Latest resources

Back