Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilots About To Draw A Line In The Sand!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJW,

I have to agree with Art. How about you go do some laundry, or maybe vacuum the living room. We'll get through this without you.

Don't you guys understand that NJW is on a mission from GOD?
She will not stop posting until every last frac pilot, busboy, coal miner, cab driver and bowling alley shoe attendant in this United States is in a UNION! She is the modern day NORMA RAE.............!

Can I hear an AMEN from the chior??

Nah, her husband works at NetJets and will therefore confine her union rhetoric to fractional pilots. In the spirit of greater understanding of course.

I can't tell you how many PM's I've gotten since I started saying the same thing about NJW... Everyone agreed with the above statements except one "line" guy. I wish she would understand that we don't care what she says!

Please just post on your husbands NJ topics, PLEASE!!! That way we don't have to read the same thing over and over on every thread.

I can't tell you how many PM's I've gotten since I started saying the same thing about NJW... Everyone agreed with the above statements except one "line" guy. I wish she would understand that we don't care what she says!

Please just post on your husbands NJ topics, PLEASE!!! That way we don't have to read the same thing over and over on every thread.

This is a FLEX thread, what are you doing here? Go start a XOJet thread on the Charter board. When you have more than 8 months in this segment of the industry, only then will you hold any weight. So with your words " I wish you would understand that we don't care what you says"!

This has got to be the hardest packed sand on the planet! 12 pages to draw a line in it!?!:rolleyes:

This is a FLEX thread, what are you doing here? Go start a XOJet thread on the Charter board. When you have more than 8 months in this segment of the industry, only then will you hold any weight. So with your words " I wish you would understand that we don't care what you says"!

I think he had 8 months and one day when he put up his post, so you owe him an aology. :rolleyes:

I think he had 8 months and one day when he put up his post, so you owe him an aology. :rolleyes:

Aology? Is that the study of mayonnaise? He owes him a mayonnaise?:laugh: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Aology? Is that the study of mayonnaise? He owes him a mayonnaise?:laugh: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

whoops my finger missed the p key.

My point was that dime told Cherry to take it to the charter board while at the same time saying that he only had 8 months at a frac. Was this a drunk post, or is he just not playing with a full deck of cards.

Some may not consider XO a frac, but in these difficult times, many of the fracs are starting to follow to XO business model. I'm not trying to flame or hijack,you can blame dime for bringing XO in. This is survival mode for everyone, and like most I don't want to see any pilots lose their job. Like it or not, XO does compete with the fracs. We need to support each other in this industry, and wish each other the best as pilots, instead of trying to tear each other down. We are all just pawns in this game, dont drink the kool-aid and hate someone else for trying to make a living flying airplanes.

Also dime claimed this as a Flex thread, but it was started as a joke, and has been misdirected so many times that it should have been shut down a long time ago.

oh I almost forgot IMHO.

Latest resources

Back