Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilots About To Draw A Line In The Sand!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apology accepted.

riiiight.....you have enough problems on your own, dont worry about what I do.

I dont know what is worse, your attitude or the effort you put forth to defend that.

my mother passed many years ago, nice of you to bring that in. I feel bad for your passengers and the company you work for. Great attitude there.

Last edited:
riiiight.....you have enough problems on your own, dont worry about what I do.

I dont know what is worse, your attitude or the effort you put forth to defend that.

my mother passed many years ago, nice of you to bring that in. I feel bad for your passengers and the company you work for. Great attitude there.

Jeez, man, relax. Aren't you supposed to be retired or something? And you still keep loitering around here? Maybe you shouldn't have taken the money, after all. But, then again, maybe you saw the writing on the wall for that top-heavy, hemhorraging behemoth you used to work for.

And that "my mother passed many years ago" was just plain weak. Using the deceased to try to one-up somebody into feeling guilty is pretty pathetic. The guy was just razzing you. If you can't take it, go away.

i am totaly relaxed, dont worry about what I do.

What do you do with all this free time on your hands? Keep annoying us on FI?!? Find a hobby Gramps like taking a kid fishing or go play shuffleboard in Florida with everyone else. And don't say "don't worry about what I do"...

What do you do with all this free time on your hands? Keep annoying us on FI?!? Find a hobby Gramps like taking a kid fishing or go play shuffleboard in Florida with everyone else. And don't say "don't worry about what I do"...

I like the comedy of watchin all of you make total idiots out of yourselves.

dont worry about what i do, you appear to have enough trouble already.

I like the comedy of watchin all of you make total idiots out of yourselves.

dont worry about what i do, you appear to have enough trouble already.

This is fun making fun of the retiree, with his "you have enough problems on your own"...I'll bet he also yells at the squirrels who come onto his apartment courtyard.
"Hey kid, git outta my yard......" lolololol

Stay off my grass you little punks!!! I can see him chasing them with his walker...

yeah but my walker has a rusty nail sticking out of the end. I also drown kittens, club baby seals and steal the collection plate money from church.

yeah but my walker has a rusty nail sticking out of the end. I also drown kittens, club baby seals and steal the collection plate money from church.
Wow-sure you're not in management?

Latest resources

Back