Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilots About To Draw A Line In The Sand!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just go shoot yourself, no one gives a half a sht about you, first ya come on here and cry that you're a new hire First Officer that wants to be left out of the merging seniority list so you can be allowed to upgrade to Capt in the G-wiss fleet, and now you say you are a g-wiss capt.. you are a real piece of ********************

While your out there tooling along in your blind obedience to all thing union--go back and reread my post. I think you will find my empathies with our FOs and several questions on their behalf but never saying that I was one. You are so typical of the kool aid drinking, blind followers of union mentality.--if you disagree with someone's opinion attack them personally. That usually happens when you have a very weak or no argument--thanks, you reinforced my opinion once again. Care to solidify it a little more? One other piece of advice I will borrow from njw---you have the option if you really don't care---use the ignore function.

Someone told me at the last recurrent class, TC said we were trying to negotiate a purchase of another fractional. If true, that's something for us all to think about. No matter how senior you are.

Please folks!!!

There are 85 of us out here hanging on every word, rumor and inuendo. Enough is enough!!!

No more of "I heard from so and so, who heard from a scheduler, who is best friends with F. R.'s ex car detailer,,, twice removed.

If you hear it with your own ears, AND ONLY IF YOU HEAR IT WITH YOUR OWN EARS, please keep it to yourself.

I, and many others, are better off not knowing speculation.

Hung

Hung, do you guys have someone looking out for your interests and need for accurate information? If not, is it possible for the furloughed pilots to form a committee that is 1) tasked with gathering information directly from management and 2) discussing the possibility of extending the 2 year recall? Good luck in these difficult times! NJW

Now netjewife you have come up with a good point! We have a facebook page, we just need a webpage like the one someone posted on that facebook page...which I personally never logged onto... so why not take on her suggestion boys and girls??

While your out there tooling along in your blind obedience to all thing union--go back and reread my post. I think you will find my empathies with our FOs and several questions on their behalf but never saying that I was one. You are so typical of the kool aid drinking, blind followers of union mentality.--if you disagree with someone's opinion attack them personally. That usually happens when you have a very weak or no argument--thanks, you reinforced my opinion once again. Care to solidify it a little more? One other piece of advice I will borrow from njw---you have the option if you really don't care---use the ignore function.

You're a fag LOL, you've already proven you're a lying fool.. LMAO!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back