• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet phildo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
4 to 6 weeks seems to have come and gone 2 weeks ago.
I guess pilot raises are not a priority anymore.

Yes Phildo did get a big raise flying the Ricci rocket - he didn't mean everyone else would get a raise.

It looks like Netjets got a new contract.

With signing bonus they each receive $150 per month of service so that a 15 year employee will see a $27000 bonus for accepting an industry leading contract.
Flexjet pilots got $1000 for throwing away their contract and work rules but, did receive a lot of empty promises of future raises.

In September we were told that in 4 to 6 weeks we will find out about our new pay scales at Flex, unsurprisingly that date has come and gone a month ago and not a peek from management about a raise.

It looks like Netjets got a new contract.

With signing bonus they each receive $150 per month of service so that a 15 year employee will see a $27000 bonus for accepting an industry leading contract.
Flexjet pilots got $1000 for throwing away their contract and work rules but, did receive a lot of empty promises of future raises.

In September we were told that in 4 to 6 weeks we will find out about our new pay scales at Flex, unsurprisingly that date has come and gone a month ago and not a peek from management about a raise.

They are readjusting the compensation so all of us will be ahead of Netjets. I'm pretty sure that's the reason...

Btw, Lear pay hasn't been adjusted since 2010. But that's the union's fault! Because from 2011 through 2015 we were unionized...umm...I mean...well, it's the union's fault anyway! But now that there isn't a union standing in the way of raises...?

Latest resources

Back