• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet offering voluntary seperations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Propilot? Really? Think you should rethink that one. Another one of the Entitlement Generation. Gimme Gimme Gimme, I deserve it, I want it NOW!

Greed has nothing to do with it you arrogant little turd. You and all the others who rant about this crap made the decision easy for us old feable farts. I'm staying right where I am as long as I can so Dou&#@' bags like you never touch a tiller or ever see the view out the left side windscreen.

Really unbelievable, guys like you have truly ruined this once great profession. Very sad actually.

I just flew with a 68 year old. He was outstanding. New to the plane, but as good for a newby as I have seen.

Propilot? Really? Think you should rethink that one. Another one of the Entitlement Generation. Gimme Gimme Gimme, I deserve it, I want it NOW!

Greed has nothing to do with it you arrogant little turd. You and all the others who rant about this crap made the decision easy for us old feable farts. I'm staying right where I am as long as I can so Dou&#@' bags like you never touch a tiller or ever see the view out the left side windscreen.

Really unbelievable, guys like you have truly ruined this once great profession. Very sad actually.

If not greed then enlighten what it could be? Your having fun? Your first three wives took everything? WHAT!!!!! You can't answer, because it is you dooshbag!!!!! 20 plus years in the the profession for me friend and we call people like you TOOLS! Sorry but Now I have to go back to saving you fools from violating me and yourselves take care dooshbag

Really professional there, Pro. Most of the people on this board understand that the pilot career field has sucked recently. Actually, far more than recently. Timing (some call it luck) has always been the most important factor in this business. Are you really so naive that you believe a few old guys retiring when you think they should will matter in the real world. In the list of things affecting your career, this is less than a pimple on your butt. You are just venting against the only targets available. Kinda childish in my humble opinion.
Helm

Really professional there, Pro. Most of the people on this board understand that the pilot career field has sucked recently. Actually, far more than recently. Timing (some call it luck) has always been the most important factor in this business. Are you really so naive that you believe a few old guys retiring when you think they should will matter in the real world. In the list of things affecting your career, this is less than a pimple on your butt. You are just venting against the only targets available. Kinda childish in my humble opinion.
Helm

Good take on the real world!

If not greed then enlighten what it could be? Your having fun? Your first three wives took everything? WHAT!!!!! You can't answer, because it is you dooshbag!!!!! 20 plus years in the the profession for me friend and we call people like you TOOLS! Sorry but Now I have to go back to saving you fools from violating me and yourselves take care dooshbag

Not to even begin to think that a Moron like you could ever be enlightened, but yes I am having fun and enjoying the fruits of my hard work and labor. As Mr Helm said quite profoundly timing is everything and it took me almost 20 yrs. to find this job. I'm entering my 14th year at Flex and am not about to walk away from it just because whining little Imps like you want my seat. A seat that quite frankly you haven't earned or in my opinion, deserve. I'm flying excellent equipment, working a very liveable schedule and making a 6 figure salary. I should walk away from all that because you want me too? Don't hold your breath sport.

Only married once, it'll be 28 years this year and she makes more than I do so like I said before, greed has nothing to do with it.

20 years in the business and you're panties are in a wad about not getting to sit in the big boy chair? Who's saving who from being violated and who's the REAL Tool? Just program the box, pull the gear handle, tune the radio's, fly when I let you and wait your turn like the rest of us did. I would add learn something but you obviously know it all already.

How you like me now Pal?

I sure am glad I'm not a FO at Flex. (If that is where you work).

I also happen to be in the "big boy" chair and I let the guys/gals I fly with do a a lot more than just program the box, raise the gear and talk on the radios. They even get to actually fly the aircraft the same amount of legs as I do. Imagine that! Some of them are less experienced than me, others more. It really doesn't matter, I listen to and learn from both categories. I don't know it all. Far from it.

Last edited:
Not to even begin to think that a Moron like you could ever be enlightened, but yes I am having fun and enjoying the fruits of my hard work and labor. As Mr Helm said quite profoundly timing is everything and it took me almost 20 yrs. to find this job. I'm entering my 14th year at Flex and am not about to walk away from it just because whining little Imps like you want my seat. A seat that quite frankly you haven't earned or in my opinion, deserve. I'm flying excellent equipment, working a very liveable schedule and making a 6 figure salary. I should walk away from all that because you want me too? Don't hold your breath sport.

Only married once, it'll be 28 years this year and she makes more than I do so like I said before, greed has nothing to do with it.

20 years in the business and you're panties are in a wad about not getting to sit in the big boy chair? Who's saving who from being violated and who's the REAL Tool? Just program the box, pull the gear handle, tune the radio's, fly when I let you and wait your turn like the rest of us did. I would add learn something but you obviously know it all already.

How you like me now Pal?

Oh By the way what makes you think I'm an FO? Why are you taking offense to what I say... truth hurt? I don't need for you to humble me about a seat or a career because if we really compared notes I think your attitude may change. Now get back on your high horse and ride it into the sunset looking for that fountain of youth to cure your obvious hemroid problem!

This exchange has caused me top be reminded of what an old Captain told me way back when as a 727 SO. "Son, pilots need a union for two reasons. To protect us from the company and to protect us from each other".

This exchange has caused me top be reminded of what an old Captain told me way back when as a 727 SO. "Son, pilots need a union for two reasons. To protect us from the company and to protect us from each other".

An old Captain told me the same thing, except he added a third reason: "to protect the pilot from himself".

Latest resources

Back