Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wtf?

Peter_Griffin said:
That's all you can say fraxboy? You are not pointing out info. You are spinning and evading. You are using half truths to jusify a position that you share with very few people. How can you possibly say you don't have an agenda when you are willing to mislead to get your "message" out?

I'm not bashing your "information" because lies and half truths are NOT "information" they are MISINFORMATION -- a common union busting tactic. Like I said before, your a self important a$$, recently upgraded, 3 type company stooge. Your are one of handful (like 10) of pilots for whom this annoncement benefited you completely and can obviously think only of yourself and not the pilot group as a whole. 'nough said.

How can I mislead...the info is there, you be the judge. Spin it any way you want.

Club ORD FO - some of my best friends were at Indy / ACA, welcome abord.

Frax

Peter_Griffin said:
Frax --

You are a moron and use half truths purposefully and manipulatively. The meeting and announcement was made at 9 am on 1/9/06.

The FIRST by DG post regarding the meeting agenda/topic nonspecific drivel bullet points were posted on Bluebelly on Saturday 1/14/06. Almost one full week after the announcement came out.

The day after the last meeting.

NJW, you seem to know a bunch of crap so... How does NJ bleed money, then give a pay raise w/ signing bonus' then bleed more money stay in business?

Welcome to FlexJet, Club ORD! This really is a great place to work, contrary to what only a couple folks here on the board might suggest. I think you'll enjoy it! See you on the line.

Flyingdog, you can't be serious! Are you telling me that you have never heard of the "shell game" frequently played by corporations who wish to hide profits. It can be entirely legal, but impossible for a union to track. NJ America is just a piece of the international corporation whose stated goal was expansion. Profit from NJA was used to start and/or subsidize other NJs world wide. During negotiations they finally admitted as much, yet still refused to open those books. What does that tell you? NJA pilots have had the company built on their backs. To add insult to injury, their counterparts in Europe were better compensated than the very pilots who were subsidizing NJE.

Flyingdog1 said:
NJW, you seem to know a bunch of crap so... How does NJ bleed money, then give a pay raise w/ signing bonus' then bleed more money stay in business?

Buffett said, "No-one's going to catch us. We've had dumb competitors in the past and they bleed. We've got more blood than they have."

We actually suggested to management that they increase pilot pay at NJ so high it would bankrupt our competitors... trying to keep up.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Fractional ownership is not a commodity business. People care about safety and service." [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Munger: "On the day another charter company's jet crashed [in bad weather] flying into Aspen, we wouldn't fly into Aspen. People remember that." [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buffett: "It will be a long, long time before Executive Jet becomes a mature business. There's room to grow in Asia and Latin America. When it's mature, 5% after-tax margins is a reasonable guess, but we're so far away from that." [/FONT]

Last edited:
Our competitors believe they are in the aviation business. they are run by Aircraft manufacturers...

We are not in that business.

We are a BANK. We are run by Wall Street bankers... MONEY SCIENTISTS. The currency is flight time. The ATM's are produced by the OEM's aircraft manufacturers.

The MONEY SCIENTISTS calculate the cashflow in the same way using the same mathematical tools as an Electrical Engineer does current and impedance using Complex Variables and Differential Equations.

While we tend to think of money as an absolute, something real. It is not real, its just an idea. A variable in a money scientists set of equations.

What NJ is building is a giant network. Can you hear me Now? Like Verizons' cell network.

Its nice to have a cool phone ... but like the (VERIZON) commercial says... ITS THE NETWORK. Can You Hear me now?

Its nice to have some cool Jets. Most of the frax do.... BUT.... Its the NetWork

We've had Dumb Competitors in the past and they bleed. We've got more blood than they have....

"The MONEY SCIENTISTS calculate the cashflow in the same way using the same mathematical tools as an Electrical Engineer does current and impedance using Complex Variables and Differential Equations.

While we tend to think of money as an absolute, something real. It is not real, its just an idea. A variable in a money scientists set of equations. "

You need to lay off your union koolaid dude. If you believe this babel you got screwed in your contract.

Why is American, Delta, United, US Air, NWA, ... all in a some state of bankruptcy, reduced wages, reduced schedule, furloughed pilots, lost retirement programs...? Did all their "Money Scientist" forget the magic formula? Did Southwest kidnap them all and put them in a secret lab?
Watch out for the black helicopters, they'll get ya!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back