• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet - Anything New???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There we 2 or 3 upgrades this week. Based on that, I would have to assume that they are from the Jan 2006 class.

Correct me if I'm wrong...
I am one of several that is in the 1st class of Jan. 2006 and to my knowledge no one in that class has upgraded. IE, no one is acting as PIC or being paid as a Captain. We are all standing by waiting for a phone call. The current seniority list show the last upgrade as a class of Dec. 2005.

Back to the original Question...

Seems very quiet with the Flex folks. Anything new going on over there? NO... Base improvements? NO... Rolling rest improvements? NO... 3 a.m. calls from scheduling cease? NO... Health insurance improvements? NO... QOL improvements? NO... Still hot to trot for a union? Should Be!!! Or have all of those gone by the wayside with the May daily rate increase? I Guess so...

Just curious - seems like the crickets are noisier than the pilots since the pay increase announcement.

Fast

I guess management knew just how much the payraise would have to be to shut us up, and we're still #3.

If there are any improvements to the rest issue, They are all RUMORs for now, with NO official word from management.
We shall see...

Livin' da DREAM!!!

"Have a Kicka$$ Summer..."

I am one of several that is in the 1st class of Jan. 2006 and to my knowledge no one in that class has upgraded. IE, no one is acting as PIC or being paid as a Captain. We are all standing by waiting for a phone call. The current seniority list show the last upgrade as a class of Dec. 2005.

If you are a FO, then why is your current position listed as "El Capitan"?

In the monthly mailer it listed a Jan06 as in upgrade sometime tis month or it may have been an e-mail.

I guess management knew just how much the payraise would have to be to shut us up, and we're still #3.

If there are any improvements to the rest issue, They are all RUMORs for now, with NO official word from management.
We shall see...

Livin' da DREAM!!!

"Have a Kicka$$ Summer..."

Pretty sad. Flex is a distant third at best - what a farce.

I heard that it is the FAA driving the new rest issues with Flex. Hence JS, the old POI, getting the boot. I heard he is now on trash can duty at some obscure tower for the way he has let Flex run-a-muck with its rest rules. I am sure though that when the new rules come out that DG will spin the new rest rules as the CAB and Rest rules comittee coming together with management and making a change for the better. If it is spun this way it is a total farse.

The FAA is the driving force behind the changes that will be announced in the near future.

Yeah I heard the same thing. Supposedly there were a bunch of rest related ASAP reports this past winter and somebody in the FAA higher up than our POI noticed and investigated our rest rules. Evidently that person did not like what they found.

The 3am wakeup calls are still happening! It just happened to me the other day.

Latest resources

Back