• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, if you take the min days worked at FJ as quoted on a previous post (that would be 195 days) and compare it to NJAs schedule, of 175 days... ya get to work 20 more days a year. Almost like another month of work.

The above is not counting holidays off, but includes 2 weeks off (14 days) for vacation.

Flex has always screwed the pilots with the 28 day month :mad:

I dont do bad at all..Without trying I usually get 14-15 days off a month. But these last few months I have been able to increase my work days with just the same amount of ease.
I know you think we Flex guys are low lifes compared to you high and might NJA guys but in reality this is a very good company to work for so I ask unless you have actual proof please respect us like we respect you.

Bailey

I have to raise the BS flag on the lav service. You will be an FO for a long time. Everytime that emergency exit door is raised I'll be thinking of you.

The Lear 60 was designed with an ingenius Lav. The fitting that attaches to the FBO Lav cart is much smaller than standard. (The drain hole is smaller than the diameter of a quarter.) Each LR 60 has a tool box with an adapter that must be attached between the aircraft receptacle and the FBO lav cart. When the lineman drains the lav, all the liquid flows out and a grinder purifies the solid matter. Well that is the way it supposed to work. Normally all the liquid drains out and the solid matter is stuck in the bottom with the grinder grinding away at air. Solution, add more water, then more water, then more water. Finally reach in the closet and get a coat hanger and chop that mother up.
Chopping up turds of the rich and famous. What a life!

Lav is not bad at all on the 60 and if you do get a big log the easiest thing is to put alittle blue juice in there and it melts away quickly.

Bailey

Your kidding right?

The 60 LAv was a pain. I remember the 45 guys laughing at me when they saw that hatch open!

Blue water dissolving it? How long did you leave it in there??? Whew!!

Flex had a lot of great people working there when I was there.

I have to raise the BS flag on the lav service. You will be an FO for a long time. Everytime that emergency exit door is raised I'll be thinking of you.

The Lear 60 was designed with an ingenius Lav. The fitting that attaches to the FBO Lav cart is much smaller than standard. (The drain hole is smaller than the diameter of a quarter.) Each LR 60 has a tool box with an adapter that must be attached between the aircraft receptacle and the FBO lav cart. When the lineman drains the lav, all the liquid flows out and a grinder purifies the solid matter. Well that is the way it supposed to work. Normally all the liquid drains out and the solid matter is stuck in the bottom with the grinder grinding away at air. Solution, add more water, then more water, then more water. Finally reach in the closet and get a coat hanger and chop that mother up.

I don't know, maybe it will get worse. I have had no problems so far, and that was what I was commenting on.:beer:

The 60 LAv was a pain. I remember the 45 guys laughing at me when they saw that hatch open!

Blue water dissolving it? How long did you leave it in there??? Whew!!

Flex had a lot of great people working there when I was there.

Usually takes about 20 minutes to disolve.

Don't you guys have those orange INOP stickers? You don't want someone going potty, slap er' on!:nuts:

Don't you guys have those orange INOP stickers? You don't want someone going potty, slap er' on!:nuts:

Oh, yer goin' straight to customer service training fer that one!!:D

Customer service takes a back seat when theres airlines to catch! RElax, i'm kidding........sorta.:beer:

Well, if you take the min days worked at FJ as quoted on a previous post (that would be 195 days) and compare it to NJAs schedule, of 175 days... ya get to work 20 more days a year. Almost like another month of work.

The above is not counting holidays off, but includes 2 weeks off (14 days) for vacation.

Flex has always screwed the pilots with the 28 day month :mad:

I worked 182 days last year at flex. YES, I down-bid to 14 and can afford to do so. A couple of months I worked 13 (not by choice) and a few of the other months I worked 15 days. In total it was 182 which is actually less than NJA however; the pay is MUCH lower too. I keep hearing the company is about to lower the average down to 15, I just hope a raise comes with it.

Latest resources

Back