• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With that being said by Netflyer in the 18 months that I have been with Flex I have had 3 pay raises, have yet to awaken by crew scheduling while in rest.
Now the PBS is another story I don't believe that we are a large enough pilot group to make PBS effective, but when I have needed time off I have never had a problem with scheduling getting it. In fact my bid is 4 day rotations with weekends off and I have gotten that all summer long and now into October I still have it.

Happy here, not planning on going anywhere else, should be upgrading within 6 months.

AMEN BROTHA!!!!!!!

have yet to awaken by crew scheduling while in rest.

have never had a problem with scheduling getting it.

4 day rotations with weekends off and I have gotten that all summer long and now into October I still have it.

You can kiss all that goodbye when you upgrade. Enjoy it while it lasts...

Too bad you will make less then a netjets FO.

Don't see how as I'll upgrade within six months and at NJ it would be another 4yrs.

Have a friend on the X started six months after me and I am well ahead of him in pay this year.

Oh yes another reason I happy to be here, I get to see all the NJ pilots sitting airport standby.

Don't see how as I'll upgrade within six months and at NJ it would be another 4yrs.

No, you don't get it. Soon a first year FO at netjets will make $69,188 (216 days/yr). That is more then your captain pay.

Don't forget free health care, much better 401k, holiday pay, much higher overtime pay.

Sound like you need to get you a$$ out of my company if you don't like Flex that much. It's Ba$tards like you that bring everyone down. I'd rather fly with a NJ person than you any day Wiggums!

Sound like you need to get you a$$ out of my company if you don't like Flex that much. It's Ba$tards like you that bring everyone down. I'd rather fly with a NJ person than you any day Wiggums!

You won't have to. He left Flexjet several months ago.

I shouldn't have blown that guy up, but someone had just explained to me the new NetJets contract proposal and I was irritated for a few reasons, one of is that no doubt the Flex pilots will get some kind of token raise but will fall further behind NetJets. I did work at a Flex for awhile and I had a different experience then many posters here. I was constantly being called out early and getting home late. You work hard at FlexJet (look at their staffing level compared to NJ) for a little less money and way less benefits. If you ask for changes you will be told either "go to NJ" or "don't worry what NJ is doing". Meanwhile Bombardier is giving the house away to companies like XO Jet instead of growing Flex. They restrict the amount of aircraft Flex gets in favor of outside customers as their primary business is selling aircraft, not operating them.

Most of the guys I flew with a Flex were great and I hope things work out for them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back