• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex pay rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just heard some Flex pilots talking in the BED crew room. They were saying you folks got a 5% raise or something to that number...

Yep. It's a raise. Sort of. Day rate goes up but since they cut the number of days we can work from a gauranteed 16 to 14.5 (I believe it's 14.5) per bid period (13 per year), the one sort of offsets the other.

Still, it beats a sharp stick in the eye.

Now, who needs a union, hmm? I was all for it a couple of days ago, even went so far as to print out my Teamsters card, but now I'm not so sure anymore. I seem to feel all warm and fuzzy about this place again, just like I did the day I walked into Waterview for indoc and had to sit through that ridiculous sexual harassment video where the two doofuses in the company breakroom ask the Indian guy if he eats dog (which, I learned, is very inappropriate).

Down to 14 days, then a few percent raise. What a joke this place has become. Even JO at Mesa doesn't pull this type of crap.

Yep. It's a raise. Sort of. Day rate goes up but since they cut the number of days we can work from a gauranteed 16 to 14.5 (I believe it's 14.5) per bid period (13 per year), the one sort of offsets the other.

Still, it beats a sharp stick in the eye.

Now, who needs a union, hmm? I was all for it a couple of days ago, even went so far as to print out my Teamsters card, but now I'm not so sure anymore. I seem to feel all warm and fuzzy about this place again, just like I did the day I walked into Waterview for indoc and had to sit through that ridiculous sexual harassment video where the two doofuses in the company breakroom ask the Indian guy if he eats dog (which, I learned, is very inappropriate).

Is this for real or meant to be sarcasm? Hopefully it's sarcasm. If you really feel that way, you've just defined what is wrong with, and why the pilot group at Flex is non-existant and will always eat sh t in the eyes of management and peers. Hopefully you're kidding.

Latest resources

Back