• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Flex pay rates

jetmaster727

Old School
Total Time
lots
Why can't someone other than that idiot BB post the info from the meetings for those of us that are flying?

XBI

Total Time
28k+
I'm sure he was sitting in the front row asking brown nosed questions.

johnnyride24

Total Time
Just heard some Flex pilots talking in the BED crew room. They were saying you folks got a 5% raise or something to that number...

Dooker

Total Time
Yep. It's a raise. Sort of. Day rate goes up but since they cut the number of days we can work from a gauranteed 16 to 14.5 (I believe it's 14.5) per bid period (13 per year), the one sort of offsets the other.

Still, it beats a sharp stick in the eye.

Now, who needs a union, hmm? I was all for it a couple of days ago, even went so far as to print out my Teamsters card, but now I'm not so sure anymore. I seem to feel all warm and fuzzy about this place again, just like I did the day I walked into Waterview for indoc and had to sit through that ridiculous sexual harassment video where the two doofuses in the company breakroom ask the Indian guy if he eats dog (which, I learned, is very inappropriate).

unclepetey

Total Time
Down to 14 days, then a few percent raise. What a joke this place has become. Even JO at Mesa doesn't pull this type of crap.

FastJP4

Total Time
enough
Yep. It's a raise. Sort of. Day rate goes up but since they cut the number of days we can work from a gauranteed 16 to 14.5 (I believe it's 14.5) per bid period (13 per year), the one sort of offsets the other.

Now, who needs a union, hmm? I was all for it a couple of days ago, even went so far as to print out my Teamsters card, but now I'm not so sure anymore. I seem to feel all warm and fuzzy about this place again, just like I did the day I walked into Waterview for indoc and had to sit through that ridiculous sexual harassment video where the two doofuses in the company breakroom ask the Indian guy if he eats dog (which, I learned, is very inappropriate).

Is this for real or meant to be sarcasm? Hopefully it's sarcasm. If you really feel that way, you've just defined what is wrong with, and why the pilot group at Flex is non-existant and will always eat sh t in the eyes of management and peers. Hopefully you're kidding.

Dooker

Total Time
Actually, it was sarcasm, JP4. I was speaking in the voice of the gullible Flexjet pilot who falls for the same old shell game time and time again.

One of whom I'm flying with for the next three days.

FastJP4

Total Time
enough
Actually, it was sarcasm, JP4. I was speaking in the voice of the gullible Flexjet pilot who falls for the same old shell game time and time again.

One of whom I'm flying with for the next three days.

Copy that - I kind of figured it was, glad to hear.

Hopefully the next 3 days will go fast for ya. Fly safe.

DirtyBeech

The Last Starfighter
Total Time
Enough

Was the interview given by the HR lady who has real trouble reading her presentation?