• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex furloughs again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sadly, a number of the senior guys must jump all over the overtime as they managed to outlive their wages.

And no, there is nothing approaching unity in this pilot group.

I guess mother RUSSIA will be very happy to jump all over this overtime since he is already trying to pick up extra days on BB..never seen someone soo greedy in my life!

That's what happens when a guy gets a mail-order bride, and buys a McMansion!

I'm still trying to figure out why people on the BB like to suck managements d#$$. If everybody spoke up, they would think twice before screwing us. They would probably still screw us, but at least they'll think twice about it.

I'm still trying to figure out why people on the BB like to suck managements d#$$. If everybody spoke up, they would think twice before screwing us. They would probably still screw us, but at least they'll think twice about it.

tell me about it, reading the last 4 posts on the "pay cut" thread makes me want to puke

You know what they say: the squeaky wheel gets the grease. First it was crew meals. Problem: They're not good so we're not eating them. Solution: no more standby food, go get your own! Here's a novel idea, lets get better food we'll actually eat! Didn't see that one on the BB, only saw how cutting crew meals would reduce costs. Didn't seem to save any jobs.

Now we get a reduction in yield, which people have been asking for since I started 2 years ago. Of course they're saying on the BB how it's a good thing and when flying picks up it'll go back up. Hmm, how bout we leave it where it is and raise the daily rate to even up the pay? Didn't see that either.

Didn't Fred Reid just say they wouldn't cut pay because we'd have too many underpaid employees vs the right amount of well-paid people? I bid down to 14 or 15 anyway, so if management wants to keep any goodwill from me they'll keep the reduced workdays and up the daily rate to make us more even with the other Fracs (CS and NJA).

Poor Fred Reid. He's just had a helluva bad run of luck in his management career.

Poor Fred Reid. He's just had a helluva bad run of luck in his management career.

Yeah poor FR... I wonder what kind of job he'll scrape together in order to feed his kids?

Oh I forgot he's still got a job.

I'm not worried about him feeding his kids. He'll probably get a bonus for executing our pay cut.

more fun on the way according to [sic] rumours.

Latest resources

Back