• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex challenging Options for the bottom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tell me, what exactly is the pilot group supposed to do about FR?

Stage a coup? Start a petition on flightinfo?

Oh, right. A union. Yeah, that would make things alllllll better, because no unionized company has ever been run into the ground by poor leadership. :rolleyes:

Before you union drum beaters flame me into charcoal, I suppose I should add that I'm not necessarily anti-union, more anti-teamsters. Not that it matters anymore anyways.

P.S.-

I hope for the sake of Flexjet's reputation that people realize the bad times bring out emotions and that we're not all classless idiots like some of the posts from the past few days might seem to indicate.

At this point, there isn't anything the pilot "group" can do. And no, I don't think a union is the answer to all things. I was merely pointing out that FG has a very specific and consistant history regarding his interactions with pilot groups - much to the detriment of said groups. Right now, he's like fox in the hen house - and the fox is hungry.

Just sad to see - could've been a great company with the right person at the helm.

Last edited:
I'll apologize for those J-offs. Good luck to all and hope and pray for the best and a turn around soon.

I think we can all agree on this...

Flight of the Conchords sucks this year...

At this point, there isn't anything the pilot "group" can do. And no, I don't think a union is the answer to all things. I was merely pointing out that FG has a very specific and consistant history regarding his interactions with pilot groups - much to the detriment of said groups. Right now, he's like fox in the hen house - and the fox is hungry.

Just sad to see - could've been a great company with the right person at the helm.

I agree, and that's kind of my point. At no point WAS there anything the pilot group could do about who is hired as the president. That's far above our pay grade.

no doubt. I was talking with a options guy two days ago and he said the only people he gets greif from are the NJ's guys kind enough to say things like

"dont worry we'll take your owners when you guys shut down"

ah, the he said line is always a great way to stir the pot. Gotta love!!
Every thread must mention NJA in some fashion. Can't we have a thread one time without mentioning NJA? Wait, I know the answer to that one.

One positve thing which I really like about NJA management is that they say they are doing everything possible to avoid furloughs and it seems they are being true to their word. Wish others management types who have said such things in the past would have had as much resolve as NJA's leaders.

Wish I could have landed a gig there earlier in my career.

NJ has a stand up management team. Flops had alot of good pilots there at one point. Never had good management. But from what I hear its Most of those senior Kool Aide drinkers left. The good ol boys club (SFO Program) Idiots left. I am sure the union will be gone soon and everyone will be hailing Ken there savior.. GLAD I AM GONE. I had enough of that the first time..

Latest resources

Back