Flex challenging Options for the bottom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FastJP4

Just curious as to your thoughts on this. At least Options pilots are trying to do something about it. Flex pilot group will allow FG to put them on the bottom and won't do a thing about it.

Welcome to the Frac race for the bottom.

On a brighter thought, it's nice to see that NJ mngmt actually values their employees. Thumbs up.

I could not agree more. The funny thing is Flex management and some of its pilots act and acted like they were/are the second hottest thing at the fractional party. Guys would talk negatively about Flight Options and Citation Shares but honestly I think the real bottom dwellers are starting to be exposed.

I could not agree more. The funny thing is Flex management and some of its pilots act and acted like they were/are the second hottest thing at the fractional party. Guys would talk negatively about Flight Options and Citation Shares but honestly I think the real bottom dwellers are starting to be exposed.

Why would you write something like this?? Do you have a axe to grind against Flex??

I have never found Flex pilots to be anything but courteous and hard working. Now posting about who is racing to the bottom is asinine and petty.

Flex pilot group will allow FG to put them on the bottom and won't do a thing about it.

Tell me, what exactly is the pilot group supposed to do about FR?

Stage a coup? Start a petition on flightinfo?

Oh, right. A union. Yeah, that would make things alllllll better, because no unionized company has ever been run into the ground by poor leadership. :rolleyes:

Before you union drum beaters flame me into charcoal, I suppose I should add that I'm not necessarily anti-union, more anti-teamsters. Not that it matters anymore anyways.

P.S.-

I hope for the sake of Flexjet's reputation that people realize the bad times bring out emotions and that we're not all classless idiots like some of the posts from the past few days might seem to indicate.

Last edited:
Why would you write something like this?? Do you have a axe to grind against Flex??

I have never found Flex pilots to be anything but courteous and hard working. Now posting about who is racing to the bottom is asinine and petty.

I agree with what you said about "courteous and hardworking" I didn't say they were not. What I was addressing was the arrogance that I experienced from a group of people and how they looked down on the companies that I mentioned. I don't have an axe grind or anything like that.

First, Citation Shares is a great place to work. I have a couple of fellow Comair refugees that are over there that are very happy. If you see Flex guys giving 'em grief, tell me and I will hand ouit the slaps. Second, I have only heard sympathy for the Option folk. They are fighting a tough battle for parity in a crappy economy. Ditto for them. Lastly, I think it is a bit early to put Flex on the ash heap. But you go ahead with that if you want.:rolleyes:

no doubt. I was talking with a options guy two days ago and he said the only people he gets greif from are the NJ's guys kind enough to say things like

"dont worry we'll take your owners when you guys shut down"

Every group has their contingent of a-holes, I guess.

They definitely don't speak for the majority of us.

I suppose everyone's experience is different. The Flex guys that I've shared van rides with have always been friendly. Generally, an overall good attitude.

Latest resources

Back