• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First Year Pay at Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like the old saying goes, Those that can't... teach!!!
You only said it was bait when you were called out as being wrong!

didn't we all "used to teach this stuff?".... Glad I'm not anymore, but I could still spell it all out for you if you like :)

Proceed with caution as Cowboy may have taught the FOI as well. Do you suppose he specialized in defense mechanisms (compensation and projection)?

Well anyway,aside the aerodynamics lesson, thank you for taking a job that pays 17000.00.
I just want to thank you for helping to f--- this industry.
You might as well PFT.

Dodge said:
A good portion of the Pinnacle/Express pilots did PFT.

As did those across the regional spectrum - back in the day. Might I remind everyone that we ALL pft'ed - didn't we? (I had to sell the boat - how 'bout you?)

AZT

Hey 787,
Maybe your daddy is an NWA pilot but I know you ain't. But I'm sure when you get done with your piston twins at UND he will get you a job. Wanna hear a "" forgot to put the flaps down story", (156 dead ) or a lost on the runway story, (8 dead ) or a landed at the wrong airport story, or a monthly winter ran off the runway story all involving your dad's airline. Or a ran into another airplane story. I will compare that to your deice story. When you grow up and learn how to fly airplanes you will realize that terrible things happen to great pilots every day. And you do not speak for NWA pilots as 99.9 of them are good people so go back to your dorm room.

Last edited:
AZ typed......

And you sound so proud....and no we all didn't PFD, unless your talking private thru multi-comm.

Latest resources

Back