• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First XE (ASA) CR7 heading to GoJets.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I found out today that the wings have not been signed off for production. They are holding the order for some reason.

This futile thing is really bugging me and I really cant understand why it hasn't been completed.

Has anyone received a good explanation?

Yes, but I don't have an employee ID with my 703xxxx number on it.

Understood. When I said employee ID, I meant employee ID number. The 70XXXXX number should work with the EV code. If I were you, I would give it a test next time you're jumpseating to see if it works.

Yes, using the new employee number works, but the problem is without an ID that shows/matches that employee number many gate agents will not allow you to board. Sure your picture will pop up on CASS, but they will question why your ID has a different employee number. It seems fishy to them.

Yes, using the new employee number works, but the problem is without an ID that shows/matches that employee number many gate agents will not allow you to board. Sure your picture will pop up on CASS, but they will question why your ID has a different employee number. It seems fishy to them.

Sure, my only point was that if your EV code isn't working that's not good since it should be.

Maybe with their big projected loss, and no seemingly simple fixes to stop the bleeding, SkyWest Inc. has decided that perhaps additional cost savings are attainable via a complete merger with the "Valley Girls" out west?

That sounds plausible. With Expressjet hemmorraging money maybe they decided a merger is the only way to stop the bleeding. Or slow it at least.

Is a unionized employee group REALLY as expensive as the losses we are racking up?

Latest resources

Back