• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First SLI thread of the day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The email from the Mesaba union says there were several "anomalies". You make it sound like they are disputing the fact you are using class date DOH vs. sim date. That is not an "anomaly". I don't know what the mistakes (what I hope they are) are, but they are not disputing the fact you are using class date. I guarantee it. Maybe they are intentionally delaying so they can reach the MOU end date...oh wait... :smash: By the way, the way I see it, any more delays are detrimental to the Mesaba pilot group. From what I hear there are vacancies being run on the Pinnacle side for captain positions. I am not saying we are entitled to them, but the more Pinnacle people that get into those position, the better it is for them, and not us.

p.s. I am not accusing 9E of doing this on purpose. Just stating that they would be the ones gaining with delays, not XJ.

Last edited:
The email from the Mesaba union says there were several "anomalies". You make it sound like they are disputing the fact you are using class date DOH vs. sim date. That is not an "anomaly". I don't know what the mistakes (what I hope they are) are, but they are not disputing the fact you are using class date. I guarantee it. Maybe they are intentionally delaying so they can reach the MOU end date...oh wait... :smash: By the way, the way I see it, any more delays are detrimental to the Mesaba pilot group. From what I hear there are vacancies being run on the Pinnacle side for captain positions. I am not saying we are entitled to them, but the more Pinnacle people that get into those position, the better it is for them, and not us.

p.s. I am not accusing 9E of doing this on purpose. Just stating that they would be the ones gaining with delays, not XJ.

I am quite sure Higney is in a better position to know this than you are. If he says that the dispute is over DOH vs. class date, I am confident that is the case. And a bunch of XJ clowns that read a union email will not convince me they know the truth more than he does. Keep reading your "emails" and think you know the whole truth.

Easy way to settle the whole Who, What, Where, is to have the New Colgan boys take that we are the best attitude to the Jet training department. From what I hear that will sort the CA/FO list in no time at all.

Easy way to settle the whole Who, What, Where, is to have the New Colgan boys take that we are the best attitude to the Jet training department. From what I hear that will sort the CA/FO list in no time at all.

?

Come again.

If you want to consider those who have recently been reinstated due to a termination, that's in the list of "anomolies". As well as contesting XJ furloughs being on our active list when they are our active pilots.

The drama continues. I'm frankly sick of it- but that's politics.

The brunt of the issue remains class date/DOH.

Bloch still hasn't said anything.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the XJ MEC and SLI members think this ISL will not turn out good for their group, hence the grasping at straws.

The worst part is that DOH probably has nothing to do with the sorting of the award so all this bickering is over an unused data point that resides next to a name. Would we be in this same situation if we had disagreement over various pilots' employee number or birth dates?

Latest resources

Back