• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First SLI thread of the day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea right....then got off this thread. Not trying to be a jackass.

Because A.) I am bored B.) I just finished long-term training and out of the loop C.) It is always entetaining D.) Wasn't meant to be insulting to you E.) I could care less about the result, because I cannot change the outcome.

Because A.) I am bored B.) I just finished long-term training and out of the loop C.) It is always entetaining D.) Wasn't meant to be insulting to you E.) I could care less about the result, because I cannot change the outcome.

A. ) I am pretty sure you couldN'T care less, and B.)To not care about something because you can't change the outcome is dumb. You don't care if you take a pay cut because of this because you can't change the outcome?

, and B.)To not care about something because you can't change the outcome is dumb. You don't care if you take a pay cut because of this because you can't change the outcome?

who's taking a pay cut? That's a big assumption. And so what if you do? Then what? You deal with it and move forward. It's like getting mad at the dulles rampers and yelling over the radio. IT's never going to change, and you will never influence the outcome. Roll with the punches and move on. Some people are getting worked up like me, and some people are more relaxed like Kaman. Neither is right or wrong or going to make a schnit of difference when this list finally comes out

I think its normal for people to get worked up over this one. The guy said it was going to be done then he changed his mind and needed more info above now it's complete silence. We have no idea if they are even working on it right now. They could all be at the beach right now. So we have pretty much the biggest decision in most of our careers so far and we are in complete limbo

Is this guy incompetent or what? I would be very concerned if I was depending on this guy to merge me into this seniority list. Is it too late to fire him and start over?

who's taking a pay cut? That's a big assumption. And so what if you do? Then what? You deal with it and move forward. It's like getting mad at the dulles rampers and yelling over the radio. IT's never going to change, and you will never influence the outcome. Roll with the punches and move on. Some people are getting worked up like me, and some people are more relaxed like Kaman. Neither is right or wrong or going to make a schnit of difference when this list finally comes out

I was just using a pay cut as an arbitrary example. Nobody will get a pay cut. Also, my point is not CARING is different than not being able to CHANGE it. I CARE about seeing the list because it will affect me. I know I can't CHANGE it though.

Colganites can forget about relative seniority. That is NOT going to happen. I was also told by one of our union guys that Mesaba's opening position was 7 to 1, in favor of Mesaba.

You can all F&)*K! off about Pinnacles position.

Colganites can forget about relative seniority. That is NOT going to happen. I was also told by one of our union guys that Mesaba's opening position was 7 to 1, in favor of Mesaba.

You can all F&)*K! off about Pinnacles position.

Here's to hoping I remain a captain so I don't have to fly with this. :beer:

Latest resources

Back