Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes and yes.

Plugins I use:

IEView: launches IE from a right-click menu and goes to the site you'recurrently looking at, or a link if you've cliecked on a link. Great forthose sites that only work with IE.

Tabbrowser extensions: lots of ways to customize the tab interface and behavior.

Bugmenot: for sites like the New York times where an account isrequired to read an article, you just right-click and it automaticallyenters a login/password from a database so you don't have to waste aminute of your time creating an account you'll only use once or twiceever

cherokee said:
I use it and am very happy though for some reason Ican't cut and pasteonto flightinfo. it says I have to reconfigure theweb browser. How theheck do I do that????:confused:

What exactly are you trying to do, and what's the exact error/behavior it gives you?

Firefox is great, I've been using it for months. It's faster, tabbed browsing is great, and I get no adware at all. I've run Ad Aware Pro on it a couple times since making the switch and I haven't found anything yet.

www.getfirefox.com

You betcha!

Been using Firefox for 6 months...definitely my default browser now.It's fast, secure, and works on 95% percent of web pages I surf.

Fly Safe!
FastCargo

PS Except for posting on Flightinfo, where it dumps spaces sometimes.

Firefox

I switched a year ago and it's great, but I have noticed something odd about it lately. Since Wednesday or so, every time I post on flightinfo.com my words run together, something like this:

Since Wednesday orso, everytime I post onflightinfo.com mywordsrun together, something likethis.

I run Firefox on a Mac. I'm using Safari at the moment. No problems using it. Same with IE.

Bizarre.

??

VNugget said:
What exactly are you trying to do, and what's the exact error/behavior it gives you?

First of all I too have had problems with the words running togetherbut I guess I was not aware it was a browser problem, I figured it wasa problem with flightinfo? Don't know?

The cut and paste problem happens when I try to paste a URL or actuallyanything onto a reply to a thread. When I right -click there is nooption to paste and when I try to use the paste button in the areaabove where you type a reply to a thread it says 'You need to edit youMozilla config file to allow this action'. (Had to type this outlong-hand since I couldn't cut and paste!)

Latest resources

Back