• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Finally made it to the big dance!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1st year goes by quick? It's like watching grass grow!!!!

If it's going by that slowly, you're obviously not working enough. Get it in gear!

Take it easy on Pocono.....her BFF just got hired at SWA and she's bummed out, LOL.

Take it easy on Pocono.....her BFF just got hired at SWA and she's bummed out, LOL.

I'm not bummed out that she got hired, I am actually jumping for joy about it. I am a little bummed that she won't go to groundschool until the spring though.

Not to mention, the first one to get hired at a major owes the other one a day at the spa.

So, it looks like I get a free spa date out of it.

So, I am pretty happy about that. Now just to get me on over there. LOL

the first 7 have gone by pretty quick. Looking forward not back this is goiing to be great. Never even thought once about staying.

Thanks to everyone.. Can't wait to start.

I was told (IAH CP) that the 30 new aircraft are going to replace some of the older ones (this was before the 500 anouncement) and to put on some lines that the the RJ is doing perhaps. Also freeing up some 75s doing transcon so more international will be available as well.

Cle wants more traffic so might see a little improvement there and well the said when the 787 arrives "It will vastly open opportunities for international out of IAH"
retirements looking at 1 per day until then end of the year then 1 every other day next year.

I hope everyone finally makes it to where they want...

Latest resources

Back