• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Final answer on the AAI SWA SLI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here is the Flight Info solution to fair and equitable. The Airtran pilots will be awarded the top 7700 spots on the combined list. Since there are only 1700 AAI pilots the ALPA MEC will set up a new process to hire the remaining 6000 pilots. All SWA pilots will be have "preferential interviews" and may or may not be placed on the list. After the 7700 selected by the AAI ALPA MEC all remaining SWA pilots will furloughed and placed on a "possible recall list". This list will be used only if the AAI ALPA MEC runs out of people they want to hire.

Ohh and I forgot any former SWA pilot, poolie, or applicant will not be eligable for upgrade. The will have to pay for thier recurrent training every year (since SWA is a PFT operation) and will only be allowed to fly trips that contain at least 6 legs a day and overnight in LBB AMA or MAF.

Of course the whole SLI may be moot because SWA will certainly fail when the "hedges run out".

Bump

Luv,
Ghetto

Ghetto...(name says it all by the way),

Do you have nothing better to do than quote yourself and try to stir up discord? Pathetic.

Got the SWA/AAI "One LUV" medallion in the mail yesterday. What a nice gesture by GK. Much appreciated. You would never in a million years see AAI management do something like that. That money would have been spent giving themselves yet another bonus and/or round of stock options.

Everybody on the pilot side at SWA is making fun of that medallion. Seriously, I wouldn't brag about it. What a waste of money.

Do you have nothing better to do than quote yourself and try to stir up discord? Pathetic.

Got the SWA/AAI "One LUV" medallion in the mail yesterday. What a nice gesture by GK. Much appreciated. You would never in a million years see AAI management do something like that. That money would have been spent giving themselves yet another bonus and/or round of stock options.

I wasn't trying to stir up anything other than a laugh. I have said it before I have faith in the process and am more than willing to let it work itself out. When its all said and done you'll like it here. Its a good place to work.

Luv,
Ghetto

This was an amusing thread. We are all finally beginning to ctfd and gen lee is out flying. Haha. Then you go and post this. Can I ask why?

It was a nice gesture btw, but at the wrong time. Same with the lanyard. I will wear it when it is appropriate. We aren't there yet.

Can we go back to being stupid and funny now.

Latest resources

Back