Final answer on the AAI SWA SLI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GhettoBeechjet

Here is the Flight Info solution to fair and equitable. The Airtran pilots will be awarded the top 7700 spots on the combined list. Since there are only 1700 AAI pilots the ALPA MEC will set up a new process to hire the remaining 6000 pilots. All SWA pilots will be have "preferential interviews" and may or may not be placed on the list. After the 7700 selected by the AAI ALPA MEC all remaining SWA pilots will furloughed and placed on a "possible recall list". This list will be used only if the AAI ALPA MEC runs out of people they want to hire.

Ohh and I forgot any former SWA pilot, poolie, or applicant will not be eligable for upgrade. The will have to pay for thier recurrent training every year (since SWA is a PFT operation) and will only be allowed to fly trips that contain at least 6 legs a day and overnight in LBB AMA or MAF.

Of course the whole SLI may be moot because SWA will certainly fail when the "hedges run out".

Last edited:
You can't do that.

We bring gates in Midland. Therefore we are REQUIRED by RLA and M/B to receive DOH or RELATIVE seniority. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Gup

Last edited:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherrent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:
We bring gates in Midland

Yeah, you guys need MAF, thats why. You also need our aircraft options. You guys have nowhere else to grow. You need our ETOPS. You need our International know how. We make money, dude. We are a profitable company......BLAH BLAH BLAH.

BLAH BLAH BLAH relative seniority BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

I got a chuckle out of it too. :beer:

Whaler:
Sorry you have no sense of humor. I will offer a full public mea culpa when I see you in the lounge in PHX. I'm sure I will be able to identify you as the only new hire with a hat, blazer, and name tag. Have a good evening Kernal.

As far as the points go I only need 10 more and I can get that set of steak knives. Sir, may I appeal your decision to the Wing Commander?

Ghetto

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back