Final answer on the AAI SWA SLI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That doesn't sound promising... lol

Please God, at least a 3 year base fence so I can stay in MCO for as long as possible... :)

Don't be disrespecting Oaklando. Its a great place if you want to get shot, stabbed, or be mugged in the hotel parking lot. A lot like where I grew up.

Ghetto

I love it OakLANDO!!

Well, at least I got a chuckle after having to moderate the other thread... thanks. ;)

On a side note, what's a Kernal? Is that some newfangled type of popcorn we're popping to watch these threads go back and forth? :D

Oh, you'll Know...

Kernal is what the "Civies" call the Military guys who are wound a little tight, you'll know it from day one when the guy tells you to call him "Shadow Stalker" (just made that one up but it's perfect) because that's what they called him in "The Unit". Kernal is spelled that way intentionally.

PHX has the guys from the local AFB, supposedly a bunch of Kernals there!

KBB

Grrreeeaaat...

Thanks for the heads up. Ummm,,, We have a guy who plays the harmonica over the P.A.?? - lol

ATL was the backup if I get bumped from MCO, PHX is a bit far away, but thanks for the warning. ;)

Lear you don't have to be based in PHX to know a Kernal when you see one. The first time you meet one in the jetway you'll understand. "Hi my name is Bob Phillips my friends call me Spanky but you can call me Kernal or Sir." That is usually followed by "whats your background?"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back