• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Final answer on the AAI SWA SLI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oooooh! Someone has now been called a Kernal!

Moderator--please note that is the worst insult/slander that can be thrown. You must demand immediate proof or send someone to the cornfield ;)

Fair enough here you go:

In about 9 out of 10 cases, I'd rather be flown by the 1500 hr F16 guy.

Let's say both pilots in the above example have the same amount of natural flying ability. The training that the viper guy has been through has no equal in the civilian world. He may have some catching up to do with the glass guy in training, but will soon be outpacing him as soon as IOE. If the Viper guy can stay ahead of a single seat jet as a mission commander of a package (sts) on a red flag sortie or in actual combat, he can stay ahead of an Airbus 320 into DTW in poor wx.

Ghetto

Jhill and ghetto,

It always cracks me up when people rip on someone simply because the humor went waaaaay over their heads..... Thanks for the laugh...

+1
hilarious - umm....who's Billy Madison?

Sounds like a lot like the ramblin (ie Whining) I hear coming in to my right ear daily. "Relative" is a stretch but the DO bring a lot to the table. Will accelerate our "growth" by a min of 5-7 years. Anything lost by anybody on either side WILL be more than made up for with accelerated growth moving fwd. F/O I will tell you the same thing I have told many... STFU. Your horse feces rhetoric is what will undermine YOUR potential career advancement and lead us down the road of many.

Bus

Maverick... Now thats a name. Grown man running around calling himself Tom Cruise wanna be certainly must have "issues". Anyone else have a "Maverick" running around property?

How bout ICCCCEEEEEE?

Last edited:
Grrreeeaaat...

Thanks for the heads up. Ummm,,, We have a guy who plays the harmonica over the P.A.?? - lol

ATL was the backup if I get bumped from MCO, PHX is a bit far away, but thanks for the warning. ;)

Don't forget the weirdo that plays the banjo in the jetway as the peeps de-plane. The topping on the cake is his overpowering body odor.

Everytime I hear banjo music it makes my think of "Dueling Banjos" and Deliverance. Atlanta is really part of the South isn't it. Really scary stuff.

Latest resources

Back