Final Agreement reached

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear,

He stated this long before negotiations on multiple occasions. This has been discussed at length.

You hear a lot on Flightinfo... not all of it is always 100% accurate. That had never been mentioned from OUR MEC, so I never gave it much thought until yesterday, that's all.

You hear a lot on Flightinfo... not all of it is always 100% accurate. That had never been mentioned from OUR MEC, so I never gave it much thought until yesterday, that's all.

It has been all over the press. Additionally he has been quite open about it with his management. CM talked about it at the roundups and Gk has at the message to the fields.

I have a hard time believing it comes as a surprise. This shows you how different the staffing numbers are between the airlines. You staff the third set of crews for cdo and redeyes as well as additional crew members on reserve. We staff a significantly less number of reserves.

There's a difference in not liking the 717 (which we've heard a lot) to hearing that they for sure were not going to continue the night flying operations.

We've been told by our Scheduling Department managers that the red-eyes and CDO's were still being analyzed and would continue for the foreseable future.

You hear a lot of stuff back and forth, I'm actually kind of shocked that the late-night flying will die, and I'm glad... I hate that flying and avoid it at all costs.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back