• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FFDO impersonates Police Officer and tries to make an arrest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The weapon, when properly inserted into the old holster, would not discharge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was nothing proper about what happened on USAir.....the weapon wasn't snapped into the holster before the lock was put in place (never should have been unsnapped in the first place). When he pushed it in to snap the holster the shackle was in front of the trigger instead of behind it and BANG!

At least the police force has some standards. Some of the jokers we get go through 5 rounds of remedial training at every step and still make it onto the line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTODo6yxRWI
"If this is what you heard about it you diddn't hear about it correctly. The fiirearm would not discharge in the old holster. I will leave the rest up to your imagination."....(first quote)
Hence my source is better than yours. This is how it happend.

uh, I'm confused....your first post is wrong, you get called on it and then you post a video that shows your first post is wrong....and then you're a dick about it? You MUST be a pilot.

Correct! Even cops can't just do what they want when they want. And if you want to become an officer go for it. :)

It looks like he tried twice, but failed. How does one fail two police training courses but is approved to be an FFDO?

the address of the Delaney group hits back to C&R roofing. Roofing, conquering the skies and hollwood stars. He's a true all-star!

I read in another forum that his dad is a roofer.

what the heck?!

Yep, heard this as well. I guess when he was busted he tried to play it off as "just a joke".

Latest resources

Back