FFDO impersonates Police Officer and tries to make an arrest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just looked at the website
Oh MY GOD! What a self important POS Toolbag!

Well, impersonating a federal officer is well within his right as a conqueror of the whole world from the sky on down.

Here is where we start discussing which guy was worse - Tim Martins or Clayton Delaney. To me they are apples and oranges, and what Tim Martins did was far worse.
What?! Are you crazy? What Tim Martins did was "far worse"?!? Lets recap. This Reynolds guy uses his FFDO gun to pull somebody over in plain clothes, and holds him at GUN POINT! How is that anything even remotely close to what TM did?! To be honest, I don't even blame TM. What did he really do? Sit on a couch and spew stories that he wished were true and made it sound so? It was ALPA's fault for publishing that crap to begin with. Where's the fact checking? Where's the verification? Surely the ALPA personnel involved in recording his interview and reading his statements must have some red flags going up? The TM case was just ALPA's stupidity and gullibility. This FFDO case is really much worse.

http://www.delaney-relations.com/About.html

He's already conquered the aviation world. He's friends with some of Hollywood's biggest, he's the CEO of the delaney group! This guy is T Martin 2.0. Laughable!

That's...just...awesome! Great find!

You would think that a hot shot, aviation and world conquering CEO would be able to find a picture from somewhere other than some bro-dawg frat party.

In addition to this handpicked staff, Clayton has relationships with several outstanding freelancers, whom with there flexibility, and talent consistently meet the demands of The Delaney Group's clientèle.

Looks like he probably posts on here too!!!

If this is what you heard about it you diddn't hear about it correctly. The fiirearm would not discharge in the old holster. I will leave the rest up to your imagination.
What?!? It happened multiple times...Hence the reason for the "new" holster and bag.

Latest resources

Back