Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Abernathy

Truthiness
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/airline-worker-claiming-be-federal-agent-pulls-dri/nFyZB/

(link contains 911 recording)

--------------------
DELAND, Fla. — A man who called himself a federal agent pointed a gun at another driver, DeLand police said.
Police said Clayton Reynolds is an airline employee with training from the U.S. Marshal's Office and not a federal agent.
Police said they received a call from Reynolds, claiming he was an agent while he pointed a gun at another driver.
"Federal agent, stay in the car. Federal agent, stay in the car. Yeah, stay in the car. Roll your window down, let's see your hands," Reynolds is heard saying during a 911 call.
The incident started on Martin Luther King Boulevard when Reynolds spotted a driver swerving. Police said he followed the driver, who eventually pulled over on Virginia Avenue with car trouble.
Reynolds pulled over behind him, police said.
"You're talking about an individual who had no uniform, a police uniform. The vehicle was a plain, private vehicle with no lights whatsoever," said Lt. Jack Waples of the Deland Police Department.
"Alright, he's stopping. I'm going to approach the vehicle," said Reynolds in the call.
With his gun drawn, police said Reynolds directed the driver to get out of the car and place his hands on the hood. In the process, the driver threw some type of pipe on the ground.
"Let me see your hands! Face the car! Turn and face the car! Hands on the car! I've got him at gunpoint," said Reynolds.
Police said Reynolds asked the dispatcher for backup and continued pointing his gun.
"I am with the Homeland Security Department OK?" said Reynolds.
Police said when arrived they let the driver go, but Reynolds was questioned and turned over to federal authorities.
Police turned over their investigation to the Department of Homeland Security.
So far, Reynolds hasn't been arrested or charged with any crimes, police said.

The program is on the chopping block and this idiot sure isn't helping. What a tool.

PSA recently had a Captain go back to the Lav to relieve himself with his gun still on his hip. Brilliant!!!

That was with an older stlye holster and trigger lock I think. Putting the lock back in place and accidentally discharged. Total accident on that one...if I heard correctly.

That was with an older stlye holster and trigger lock I think. Putting the lock back in place and accidentally discharged. Total accident on that one...if I heard correctly.
It was an accident but he was not following SOPs. He was being an idiot also. Totally his fault that it happened, he did a few things he shouldn't have.

Not to say that old holster was well thought out, it was not... But the reason for the shot was all him.

HAHA...

Clayton began ATPs Airline Career Pilot Program on February 4, 2008, and then completed ATPs Regional Jet Standards Certification. Clayton instructed at the ATP TPA Training Center. Colgan Air hired Clayton 18 months after starting training with ATP. Total fixed cost for airline training program: $63,990.

Clayton began ATP’s Private Pilot & Airline Career Pilot Programs on February 4, 2008, and then completed ATP’s Regional Jet Standards Certification. Clayton instructed at the ATP TPA Training Center. GoJet Airlines hired Clayton 38 months after starting training with ATP. Total fixed cost for airline training program: $63,990.

Latest resources

Back