• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FFDO HK offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a mass produced HK pistol available to the public.

Do you really believe that this weapon is soooo great, and that the general public can not get their hands on a great weapon such as the American made S&W. A gun is a gun. Your skill will determine the effectiveness (this also means the skill to not having to use it).

The HK offer is still available to pilots "considering" the FFDO training program.

The gun dealer that handled my purchase told me last month that HK is going to end the pilot purchase discount in early 2009.

Also, expect 2-3 months to receive the weapon. Since the beginning of November 2008, the sale of handguns and semi-automatic weapons has increased 30% compared to the same time the year before. Rumour has it NRA memberships are up, too.

T8

The HK offer is still available to pilots "considering" the FFDO training program.

The gun dealer that handled my purchase told me last month that HK is going to end the pilot purchase discount in early 2009.

Also, expect 2-3 months to receive the weapon. Since the beginning of November 2008, the sale of handguns and semi-automatic weapons has increased 30% compared to the same time the year before. Rumour has it NRA memberships are up, too.

T8

Sounds like people are scrambling in advance of our much needed, new gun control laws our great new President is committed to impose.

Sounds like people are scrambling in advance of our much needed, new gun control laws our great new President is committed to impose.

This is the type of person Stalin would have found useful!

-LUNATIC!

I don't see how this is SSI considering anyone can google HK Pilot Gun Discount and find out all about it.

Tupperware should stay in the kitchen...

As a long time Colt fan/owner who has also had a Smith, Para and Glock along the way I would agree with you, but have you ever fired one of these? Really is a great gun, little on the big side, but seems to be as reliable as it gets-eats everything. World apart from a Glock.

This is really SSI and shouldn't be discussed on a public forum.

SSI documents have to be marked as such, the document isn't hence it isn't SSI.

[FONT=arial, helvetica]" WARNING: This document contains Sensitive Security Information that is controlled under 49 CFR 1520. No part of this document may be released to persons without a need to know, as defined in 49 CFR 1520, except with the written permission of the TSA Administrator, Washington, DC. Unauthorized release may result in civil penalty or other action. For U.S. Government agencies, public release is governed by 5 U.S.C. 522."[/FONT]

Latest resources

Back