• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FFDO HK offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody who's ordered this lately? I have two documents in front of me, one address is Sterling, VA, contact Carla Blaylock. The other address is Trussville, AL, contact Leslie Swisher. Which one is valid?

Trussville is their new facility.

If the bad guys get your FFDO gun, you have lost/failed the mission anyway, so whats the difference? Relax, have a tall glass of rum and you will be ok.
PBR

If you use your "FFDO gun" for its intended purpose then the bad guys won't get it.

BTW, the program discount for pilots on the Glocks and HKs is a STEAL. .40 and 9mm Glocks are $398.20 and you get three magazines instead of two. Average retail is around $550 and you only get two mags. High capacity mags are going for $25-$30 each these days...when you can find them.

Although I'm a bit partial towards the Glocks, the HK deal is probably an even bigger steal!

Last edited:
I'll give you that, the 220 is a beautiful example of what should be.

No doubt...Sig makes a wonderful weapon. I'm partial to the P220 as I have medium/large hands, and it just fits perfect....

Everyone shoots better with a gun that fits their hand.....

High capacity mags are going for $25-$30 each these days

I think you mean regular capacity. The term "High capacity" is a term invented by liberals to scare soccer moms. Kind of like calling a semi-auto rifle an "assualt rifle" because it looks scary.

A true high capacity mag extends below the base of the pistol grip. If the mag is flush with the pistol grip, it is just a regular magazine.

Last edited:
Correct on both parts.

No gun has ever jumped up on its own and assaulted anyone.

I believe all 121 pilots get a discount on the .40 cal compact Hk with LEM. Glock was also offering $100.00 off any of their guns to 121 pilots as of 6 months ago. Fly safe and shoot straight!

Latest resources

Back