• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FFDO HK offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would you want the public to have the same weapon as an FFDO?
If the bad guys get your FFDO gun, you have lost/failed the mission anyway, so whats the difference? Relax, have a tall glass of rum and you will be ok.
PBR

As a long time Colt fan/owner who has also had a Smith, Para and Glock along the way I would agree with you, but have you ever fired one of these? Really is a great gun, little on the big side, but seems to be as reliable as it gets-eats everything. World apart from a Glock.

Yup, Ive shot a USP45 that has a can on it. It was pretty nice, but my P220 is still better. :)

Anybody who's ordered this lately? I have two documents in front of me, one address is Sterling, VA, contact Carla Blaylock. The other address is Trussville, AL, contact Leslie Swisher. Which one is valid?

I have the G17 and the G20; great guns! The 9mm parabellum is a cheap bullet compared to the 40 if you plan on shooting on a regular basis. I just bought the Springfield XDM 9mm and love it even though it is a little pricey but it comes with a few extras that are nice; 2 clips, speed holster, cleaner..etc. Make sure it fits your hand before you buy it.

Glock 22 for me. Went shooting with my father in law the day. His brand new PPK kept jamming. My Glock kept shooting.

I'm sure the HK is a nice piece, but my Glock is the most reliable semi I've ever had.

You can keep wishing what you want about the prez. With all the BS going on, he'd be pretty foolish to tackle gun control anytime soon.

Latest resources

Back