• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FFDO HK offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is really SSI and shouldn't be discussed on a public forum.

No, it really isn't. It's a public offer available to pilots, is hardly confidential, isn't safety-sensitive in any way, and is old news.

Why would you want the public to have the same weapon as an FFDO?

With thousands of them in public hands for many years now...why not? HK is in the business of selling firearms. They make popular, quality firearms. I've purchased their handguns, rifles, and carbines for many years, and carried them.

The HK USP is hardly meant for law enforcement only, or for FFDO's, for that matter. The .40 S&W cartridge is the most popular law enforcement cartridge in the US...and one of the most popular for private carry, too.

The HK offer isn't an offer to FFDO's...FFDO's are issued a weapon. This is a sale to private individuals...and hardly a public secret. You can go to nearly any firearms store and purchase a HK USP...it's already available to the public.

Anybody who's ordered this lately? I have two documents in front of me, one address is Sterling, VA, contact Carla Blaylock. The other address is Trussville, AL, contact Leslie Swisher. Which one is valid?

Leslie. And they're now in CSG, no longer in BHM.

Call the trussville phone number and they'll give you the new number in CSG.

Last edited:
double post

Last edited:
I believe all 121 pilots get a discount on the .40 cal compact Hk with LEM. Glock was also offering $100.00 off any of their guns to 121 pilots as of 6 months ago. Fly safe and shoot straight!

So does anyone have the form for Glock offer, or how does that work?

I think you mean regular capacity. The term "High capacity" is a term invented by liberals to scare soccer moms. Kind of like calling a semi-auto rifle an "assualt rifle" because it looks scary.

A true high capacity mag extends below the base of the pistol grip. If the mag is flush with the pistol grip, it is just a regular magazine.

Ok. HIGHER capacity rather than the post-ban, 10 round magazines. Yes I hate the term "assualt rifle" it's a misnomer.

So does anyone have the form for Glock offer, or how does that work?

Go to a Glock stocking distributor who participates in the plan with your money and pilots license and walk out with a "Law Enforcement" Glock. You can call Glock and they will give you the details.

Latest resources

Back