• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FFDO HK offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you won't be coming back to transstates....anytime soon!!!

A wise man once said that Jack Bauer is the only person that HK doesn't hate. Get a Sig and thank me later.

In terms of feet per second I'd say its only second to the 357 magnum havent looked up speeds on that yet. The 45 is nice its not nearly as fast but has a lot of knockdown power. .357 sig is way better than the 38special and 40 S&W for these reasons. The .357 sig is a 40S&W case necked down to a 9mm bullet. So with the smaller bullet you get much more penetration and higher fps. 38 special has no room to be in this comparison. Now mind you, you can buy hot loads and all those rounds will shoot high fps but of them all the .357 sig is 2nd prolly only to the 357 magnum.

You talk Chip into some great new pay package for all of us???
I got my coupons comatted, didn't you? I told Chip I wanted a Barrett and a Matte Black cruiser and he sent me the coupons/vouchers, now I am driving in style and heavily armed!
PBR
P.S. I like my guns American, cars German and women Brazilian!

You go on autopia often PBR?
When you have one of these babies, detailing is everything. When the Mesa F/Os who work part-time at the carwash work on my airport car(BMW M5), I want to be sure they are doing it correctly. Even though it's my beater, it still has to look good!
PBR

If you're going to spend the money for a .357sig you might as well man up and go 10mm. I have a Glock .45 and with a simple barrel and mag change it becomes a difficult to handle 10mm.

Latest resources

Back