FFDO HK offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing stops a .357 SIG

Except your wallet. .357 SIG, like 45 GAP is a solution in search of a problem. Expensive, harder to reload than 9mm, 40 S&W, or 45 ACP.

Some salesman blew some DHS procurement weenie and got the deal. He can now say, "The Super-Duper Elite FFDOs and FAMs carry the uber-lethal .357 SIG."

And the FAMS and FFDOs can all waltz around super secret squirrel like with uber-lethal hand cannons, while maintaining deep clandestine cover while bypassing security.

Note to the group. Spend the money and try to find an AK, M16, FAL, G3, Galil or CMP Garand or Carbine.

Except your wallet. .357 SIG, like 45 GAP is a solution in search of a problem. Expensive, harder to reload than 9mm, 40 S&W, or 45 ACP.

Some salesman blew some DHS procurement weenie and got the deal. He can now say, "The Super-Duper Elite FFDOs and FAMs carry the uber-lethal .357 SIG."

And the FAMS and FFDOs can all waltz around super secret squirrel like with uber-lethal hand cannons, while maintaining deep clandestine cover while bypassing security.

Note to the group. Spend the money and try to find an AK, M16, FAL, G3, Galil or CMP Garand or Carbine.

Already got the M16A2 Bushmaster FTW! When 5.56 isnt enough I switch to the M14 and M1.
F**k collateral the Sig P226 with .357 Corbon loads ftw. Talk about hot loads.

Really??? I'm not doubting you since there are several different ammunition brands, and types within brands. Not being a firearm afficianado...the .357SIG is a relatively obscure round to me.

Where would it fall in a lineup with: 38Special, 40S&W, 45ACP, and 357Magnum?

In terms of what price power etc etc?

Using federal loads its roughly $10 more than 40 S&W and $15 more than 9mm. So yes more money but you get what you pay for. Shoot one and you will love it. I guarantee you will have a smile on your face after you squeeze a few off.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back