Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cosmotheassman

Or Flexjet, whichever you prefer.

Well it seems there will be no announcement Monday per D.G. Anyone else hear the lovely news that because of the flight attendants pay being unable to be resolved, there will be no crew pay info at the meeting. How many pi$$ed off crew members are there now? including myself.

cosmotheassman said:

Well it seems there will be no announcement Monday per D.G. Anyone else hear the lovely news that because of the flight attendants pay being unable to be resolved, there will be no crew pay info at the meeting. How many pi$$ed off crew members are there now? including myself.

It sounds as though this info is proprietary (regarding the F/A)s? Hmmmmm.......

We don't have that many FAs. So what is the big hold up. We have ZERO in the Lear fleet, so post that.

No offense Cosmo, but I glad you are finally starting to get pi$$ed off. This is just more of the same old same old the company has been doing for years and the longer we wait to unionize, the longer these issues will take to resolve.

The excuse about the FA pay is bogus becuase:

1) there won't be any pay raises for anyone so how much more time do you need to say ZERO
2) they are making every excuse they can as they wait to see if union cards are really gonna be mailed out again -- Either no cards equals no action or cards equal no action so they can wait for 3 years of collective bargaining to sort it out. I haven't figured out which guess is more accurate.
3) DG is just an a-hole. Period. And no matter how much RH or anyone else wants to do for us, as longs as DG remains, we are never gonna get close to what we deserve. His attitude is that pilots are a dime a dozen and highly replacable. When you are willing to hire 500 hour FIs, that's true and that might be what it comes down to...

Did you really expect anything different my friend? In October we were all notified as to what the NJA TA would be. We were then promised action was forthcoming. Then we were told it would take a little longer. Then we were told it would take a little longer. Then we were told it would take a little longer. Now we are being told it will take a little longer. And what do you think we will be told when the next promised date gets close -- aahhhhh you guessed it boy -- you're catching on.

It's precisely that lack of respect and transparency that is getting people pissed off enough to leave and/or unionize. I'll be honest I am having a tough time deciding what to do. I like the people, some of the management included. I like the equipment and think that while there is big room for improvement, our QOL issues are very resolvable. Do I jump ship or wait it out for a union vote and contract? I think a lot of people are on that fence.

Last edited:
No offense taken at all. I've never worked at a company that missed so many "promised" deadlines. I'm open to anything at this point because D.G.'s excuse for next weeks meeting is absolutely pathetic and sent me over the fence. I feel I've been open-minded and patient and for what? postponement? BS. I bet you there will be ALOT of friction from here on out from everyone.

Friction....YES.

Delivering on the BROKEN Flexjet promise. Again...and again...and...

Here we go.

CALL TO DISPATCH: "Yeah I need to talk to maintenance"

MX CONTROL: " Well I think this tire seems alittle low on tread, I need it checked....sorry I can't do the trip until it gets checked...Oh and the brakes too...this O2 seems alittle out of limits...The TR's seem to be deploying asymetrically....and for that matter so do the spoilers...yeah the light flashed for a second or 2, lets be safe and get it checked."

FO's need to press that CAPT. to make sure these planes are in tip top shape for any flight.

sup.:cool:

cosmotheassman said:

So you finally found your ballsack ! Maybe now you won't be so overlay anti-union.

Executive Expense Account - classified

Executvie Salary - classified

Paying thousands of dollars to a consulting firm to retain pilots and not pay them what they are worth - priceless

Got screwed again fellas.
Merry Christmas and make it a great week.
I'm so out of here.

Oh, and by the way, did anyone really believe FlexJet would raise the bar for us? This is called sodomy and we are on the recieving end. I at least thought they could come up with a better excuse that friggin FA pay. I'm so mad I can't stand it. Show some solidarity guys - it time to nut up.

Latest resources

Back