• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feudin at USSAPy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not yet, but I will ASAP. Moar information is neva a bad thing.

Viewer discretion advised and wotnot. I just got ahold of another (IBT type) newsource for inside USAPA baseball. Get'n roight inerestin'!

TY guppa!

I submit that all of our collective differences could be resolved by a lock in comprised of all u can eat chicken wings (From Buffalo, NY) and all you can drink homebrew. 5000 pilots enter, one agreement leaves. Thunderdome style! Everything the binding Nicolau negotiations/arbitration should have been.

We couldn't do that before, what makes you think we could do that now? Besides, it's not like the Nicolau came on a whim from outer space, no matter how the east tries to reframe the argument and make it sound like it did.

The east just had the numbers to make a mess of things when the single bargaining unit was declared.

The east just had the numbers to make a mess of things when the single bargaining unit was declared.

As Mr. Spock would say, "Colloquially expressed but essentially correct."

Vet, I honestly DON'T think it can be done. I jes musin'.

Hmmm, the fanatics in our real life seem to be the ones enjoying the numerical superiority. And they're still impotent. Not impotant, like impotant people, but impotent.

Last edited:
Could be argued, fo sho. Whomever mailed the poop has that title, IMHO to date. lolz

Mailing poop is a felony. If it happened USAPA would've called the police, right? I, for one, don't believe it ever happened. Just more lies, obfuscation, and malevolence from the East.

Mailing poop is a felony. If it happened USAPA would've called the police, right? I, for one, don't believe it ever happened. Just more lies, obfuscation, and malevolence from the East.

I don't believe it ever happened either. Just part of the east 'gin it up' machine. They had to try and disguise that Blitzkrieg Rico attack as a 'defensive' maneuver. Um yeah, that's the ticket, usapa was just defending itself. Uh huh, dats right.

Latest resources

Back