• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Female WestJet pilot posts passenger's sexist note

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Haha! Lighten up Francis, it was a little funny and gross.

Don't sweat the petty things and pet the sweaty things.

Now this is actually disgusting:

http://news.yahoo.com/upskirting-legal-massachusetts-top-court-says-202126713.html

Agree with this completely! That guy needs his arm broken.

Fixed it for ya though!

Ugh... So tired of the PC police. Hello! It's 2014. Every one is equal now. We let everyone vote, even dead people and Mickey Mouse. We have a black president, women CEOs and Hispanic congressmen women and senators.

Yup there's still closed minded morons out there. This woman should have simply tossed the napkin in the circular file if she had an once of respect and confidence in herself. But now we have the draaaaama.

Your right though, it was kinda funny... Especially now it's mo funnier!

I've always liked the term "box office." It's funny, and not offensive. In fact, a female captain introduced me to the term.

No they are not. Just because the Obama administration would like you to believe so doesn't mean it's true.

Your right, some people choose to work harder 2-3-4 jobs, study longer, make the hard choices, lose sleep, don't get to party, suck it up and go try and get what they want...

However the obamas would like you to think that if you do all those things above, you didn't earn what you have, someone gave it to you. The Democratic Party feeds off of classism and racism. Without it they'd dissolve.

So, correction. There's equal opportunity out there for everyone now. How you choose to use it is on you.

Wow, Canadians do mean stuff too? Who'da thunk it?

Well of course this term dates back to 16th century England as a pit for fighting birds, but more applicable to the 19th century and later the Royal Navy as a term for the Coxwain's station on a warship....so perhaps it would be better to call it the Poop Deck......that shouldn't offend. We all do that.

Get over yourself. It wasn't meant to be funny. Everyone had an opinion, thanks for yours.

Just so you feel better, I showed mom. "She's a little overly sensitive don't you think"? Mom

Yea I am sure you did. You are such a classless piece. I am now calling you a liar. So lets see in the span on several days you have managed to denigrate women and portray yourself as a liar on the internet. Real trustworthy individual you are there sir. Of course, if you actually did show this to your Mom you could always PM me her phone number so that I could verify it. I would then be happy to come on here and apologize for me calling you a liar. I would wonder how a son would start this conversation with his Mom. "Hey Mom, I referred to women as C..... on an internet site. Don't you agree that this guy is over reacting by objecting to it?" Did Mom say "Oh that's OK Son, he just doesn't understand the way you were raised" "By the way Son when your ready to come up from the basement your dinner is ready" Did it go something like that? Perhaps you can provide the details of how that conversation went because I am pretty sure it didn't go like I portrayed it. Sad :-(

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back