• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Female WestJet pilot posts passenger's sexist note

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I still call it a cockpit whether there are women in it or not. Always have and always will. Most women I fly with call it a cockpit. Our manuals say cockpit too.

I like that the Captain stood up for herself but she lost me with the flight deck thing. If she is can't accept a nomenclature that's been around since the first plane was built, I'd be watching my step around her.

Last edited:
Guess we should call it a cuuntpit,now...

Mods ban me now in 3...2...1....

Guess we should call it a cuuntpit,now...

Mods ban me now in 3...2...1....

You should be as that is very disgusting. I see absolutely no humor in that statement. Would be interesting to read what you would write if your mom was a pilot there.
Sorry to rant but people like you just aggravate me to no end!

You should be as that is very disgusting. I see absolutely no humor in that statement. Would be interesting to read what you would write if your mom was a pilot there.

Haha! Lighten up Francis, it was a little funny and gross.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

Now this is actually disgusting:

http://news.yahoo.com/upskirting-legal-massachusetts-top-court-says-202126713.html

Last edited:
I think the glass ceiling in the airlines has long since been broken...
This story has been all over the internet and tv news. So some ignorant idiot wrote a mean spirited note to the pilot, is this really news?

Get over yourself. It wasn't meant to be funny. Everyone had an opinion, thanks for yours.

Just so you feel better, I showed mom. "She's a little overly sensitive don't you think"? Mom

Latest resources

Back